14

He make it straight join it with the tape, to read because there is something written on this napkin.

On Napkin (it's a letter from smuggler)

HII BEAUTIFUL,

THE CONSIGNMENT IS READY, I WILL DELIVER IT TO YOU MYSELF IN THE FOREST. WE MARK A TREE NUMBER 34 FOR MEETING.

AND REMEMBER COME ALONE.

SEE YOU AT MIDNIGHT 🕛.

He really get so confused that who wrote this letter to her.

And why it is written in this letter that consignment is ready.

He thought it must be for someone else, reach her by mistake.

He throw that letter in dustbin and starts getting ready

But the last statement of the letter "Come Alone". Making him think about it only.

His POV

Why I am thinking about her, I just want to see her for a final time, but in the two three incidents only, I understood that what kind of girl she is.

At least she didn't care about her fans and their feelings, then why this matter to me.

I should go home.

I am trying to convince myself but I know it is not easy to forget someone for whom you are crazy from years.

She gave me reason to hate her, but i can't hate her this soon.

Something different going on in my mind which I can't control and I decided that I will go on the given address at midnight to see that will she go there?

POV ends

It's 11 PM.

She is ready to go. Because this is the actual thing for what she came here, from this she is gonna earn 10 crore overnight.

She get dressed and without informing anyone she left for the given address.

She took a cab, cover her face with mask and reach that forest area.

She is looking forward for the tree number 34.

And surprisingly, her fanboy reach the tree number 34 before her, but just few minutes ago.

He heard footsteps coming towards this tree, so he get scared and climb up on the tree.

Stay tuned.