47

Siddharth POV

By now i get hard, my mind is thinking that I am doing it to punish her but its just for a personal satisfaction of mine.

As I know I am gonna spend years in jail.

They are like dreaming up, like all kinds of crazy fantasies I had about my favorite actress.

Looking at her beautiful legs and the way submissive way she is behaving just too good.

By the way, I want her to ask me to stop and I want it like to be a punishment.

If I rush things and try to force her. It will just hurt her, so until she is doing everything with ease I won't force her.

He : will you take hours to take off this silky skirt? Your this waste cloth piece will just keep getting in the way, so raise it off. Hurry up. (He said it rudely to show him tough on her).

Then she catch the edge of her skirt, and begin to raise it.

I can see the part of her Violet panties, it looked great against her fair thighs but now she stop moving.

She is so shy to expose her.

He : stop doing drama, I know I am not the first boy gonna see you naked.

She remains silent.

He : I wanted to know, speak up....how many guys see you naked before?

She still choose to be silent.

He : don't try my patience, avneet...I asked you a question. (With a cold voice).

She : 2 !!

It is truth I guess, but she isn't faking her shyness.

No wonder she look and behaving so innocent right now, but I still remember the day she offer that mafia.

I wanna forget that.

He : listen, I wanna make every single moment of this night make me regret less for what I did.

Stay tuned