21

She called Ronit (director) to add a kissing scenes not a French kiss but a normal kissing scene with Varun in tomorrow's shoot.

Ronit : but I don't think any kissing scene is needed in this scenario.

She : I need it.

Ronit : are you serious Avneet? I mean you are the most popular actress of this country and maybe in the whole Asia. And Varun is a new commer why you wanna kiss him?

She : I have my personal reason for this, you just add a scene.

Ronit : oh okay.

She : thank you.

Ronit : I will also expect some personal returns from you. (In a flirty tone)

She : if I feel I will give you your returns too. But right now do what I said.

Ronit : okay done.

She (in mind) : I just hope it will happen just like I wish.

Next day on shoot,

Today he came to attend the shoot but with the mask on.

Avneet is ready to act out the scene and the plan with Varun.

In the morning time only,

Before shoot,

Varun get to know that there is a kissing scene with Avneet today.

Varun get so excited for this scene.

Actually there is an actress doing a role of Varun's partner in this movie.

And he have a shoot plan up today.

Her name is Riya.

19 years old, innocent girl, joined the movie industry from the college theatre. She is so happy that she will get few scenes in the movie in which Queen of Cinema playing leading lady.

Riya is expecting that Avneet will be so cool and sweet, and then she will be around her she will be safe in this environment of random actors and actresses.

As she is girl, so she will support her.

But our Queen doesn't have any concern for anyone right now.

Avneet is so arrogant.

And busy with her own plan right now.

Stay tuned