ex wife

I'm gonna bring Gracie to Billie now. I Said to my girlfriend. Again? She asked. You know I and her have a deal with Gracie, and she's her mom too. I said. What about me, am I not her mom? She asked. Jesus, she is her real mom, and that won't change just because we're divorced. I said. K. She asked. I'll be back soon. I said. K. She said again. I went to Gracie in her room where she played with her barbies. Come princess, we have to leave to see mommy. I said. Mommy? She asked. Yes we're going to bring you to her. I said smiling. I grabbed her bag with her things and then we drove to her house. „Hey baby." Billie said hugging her and taking her on her arm. I kinda miss her saying baby to me. So, she had a little fever the last 3 days, yesterday it wasn't there, so I don't know if its coming back. I said. Okay, thank you. She said. Mhm. I said while saying goodbye to Gracie. What about you, are you okay? She asked randomly. Uh I think so, why? I asked. You deleted every posts and accounts on social media, you told me two years ago you're doing that when its all too much. She said. You still know that? I asked. Of course I do, I loved you with my whole heart. She said. It's hard to explain and Gracie shouldn't know it yet. I said. You're engaged? She asked. Hell no. I said. No? She asked. No Billie, I'm not engaged. I said. Come in, I want to know. She said. Billie- „I know, but come in, please I need you now." She interrupted me. You need me huh? I asked. Jesus yes okay, I want you pretty bad right now. She said. You have a 3year old kid in your arms. I said. I let her watch Netflix in her room and lock all doors where she can go out. She said. Billie, do you know how shitty I feel? I asked. I can make you feel better, and you know that. She said. She's not wrong, she's good in bed and I honestly really miss it. I mean. I said. Liv Baby, please, I can help you. She said. You know she's coming here when I'm away for an hour. I said. Yeah. She said. She's working tonight, I'll come over then. Just wait a few more hours honey. I said. Why can't you tell her you're at your moms? She asked. Because she will call her. I said. You know I can handle all of this. She said. I know. She said. See? Please I miss our sex, it was so good and since we broke up, I never had good sex. She said. You miss our sex huh? Why haven't you told me that yet? I asked. Because youre dating this other girl, but I can't see you anymore without thinking about getting fucked by you. She said. You're a little horny ass. I said. You are my fucking soulmate, and you know that too. She said. I know Bil, I know. I said. I swear she won't notice anything if we do it quick. She said. Okay, but no word to your brother. I said. Okay, I can do this. She said. Bring her in her room, I have to make a quick call. I said. Who do you want to call? She asked. My mom. I said. Tell her I said hey. She said. Okay. I said. So I called her. „Hey sweetheart." She said as she picked up. Hey mom, how are you? I asked. The cancer sucks, but I'll survive. She said. Please take care of you, I can't loose you, I already lost dad. I said. I take care of me, and you won't loose me yet. She said. Okay mom, also I should say hey from Billie. I said. You're hanging out with her. No, I just brought Gracie to her. I said. Oh yeah right, tell her that I love her like my own daughter. She said. Nope, I won't. Okay mom, I'll see you soon, I love you. I said. I love you too . She said hanging up. You're done? She said standing behind me. Yes. I said. Then I fucked her pretty hard for 20minutes. „Thank you mommy, I needed that. She said. You're welcome baby. I said. I need to ask you that now, and please be honest with me. She said. Okay. I said. You said something on the phone like „you can't loose her", what have you meant with that? She asked. She has cancer. I said. Oh my god, is she going to make it? She asked almost crying. She's saying yes, but the doctors don't think she will. I said while a tear rolled down my cheek. Now she was crying too. I'm sorry. She said sobbing. Its okay billie, let it out. I said bringing her back into my arms. How much time does she have? She asked. Only a month left, but she don't know that I know. I said. Now she was crying harder. Billie baby, breath. I said. I-no not her, not your mom. She said. I know billie, its hard, but I'll get over it. I said. Would you mind if I want to see her before- „I'm there on Sunday, so if you want to come with me, take gracie with you and were going there together. I interrupted her. Really? She asked. Yes. I said. Thank you. She said. Of course, you want me to get Gracie here so she won't yell when she's ringing? I asked. Please, but wear one of my shirts, she's not old enough to see you in a hot underwear set. She said. Okay, just because its you. I said before I put it on and went into her room getting her. You both need to come here, I want cuddles. She said. Okay baby, just let me make my hair in a bun. I said. Gracie was already laying on her. „Mommys are back together?" She whispered to billie. She just looked at me. Who knows sweetheart. I said. Baby come here now. Billie said. Yes babe, I'm already here, see. I said. I love you liv, I never stopped. She said nervously. I love you too billie, I really do and I would like to marry you again, please. I said. Oh my god yes, marry me again, just like you did 5years ago. She said. Yes billie, I would love to. I said. But what about-„babygirl, I'm gonna break up with her as soon as I'm home. I said. Later, just stay here with me for a while. She said. Yes. I said. „Momma staying here tonight?" Our little daughter asked. Your decision. Billie said looking at me. Yes princess. I said. Yay. She said while billie kissed me. I love you so much, you can't even imagine. Billie whispered. Yes I can, as you said before, we're soulmates. I said. She just giggled. But I love you too. I said.