The wild child of the Digital world

Izuku PoV

A long time ago Digimon entered our world. most of them wanted to make peace between the 2 worlds but others wanted to take it over. That is where Digimon hunters were formed. they track down bad Digimon with their partner, capture them, and make them good. There is also the power of Digimon fusion. I want to become a professional hunter but I don't have a partner Digimon or a fusion loader. My childhood friend has one though. His partner is Psychemon. he is the biggest hot shot in school. today my luck changed for the better.

'I wonder how I can get a Digimon of my own' I wonder as I am swiping through my phone! I look up only to see that I am in a strange place. "where am I? Is this DigiQuartz? this is the place where Digimon Appear when they arrive in our world. Only those with Fusion Loaders can come and go as they please. I guess I have to find a hunter to help my get back." I say. I start to wander around DigiQuartz until I finally find some pro hunters in action. They were hunting the Digimon that has been messing with the downtown jumbotrons lately. it is illegal to just go looking for Digimon but it is fine if you happen to be in a place where a Digimon is causing trouble. The Digimon then sends a big attack and stray projectile comes my way! I try to run away from out when something shoves me aside saving my life. "Watch out kid! That Digimon is dangerous!" he said. "Thanks! Who are you?" I ask "I am Gumdramon! The wild child of the digital world!

 "Thanks! Who are you?" I ask "I am Gumdramon! The wild child of the digital world!

And by the looks of it you ended up here by accident." he said. we continue to watch the hunters fight. Both of us admiring how strong they are! The Digimon who name I know now is MetalTyrannomon escaped.

Gumdramon decided to help me find a way back

Gumdramon decided to help me find a way back . an old man called me into an alley.

"You need a way back home?" he said. "Yeah I do." I respond. He then throws a white fusion loader into my hands. "Just hold that up and say Time shift!" he said. "Time shift!"

in a blink of an eye Gumdramon was gone and I was hack home. "I guess I get to keep this." I say looking at the fusion loader. I was able to get home and I was staring at the fusion loader all evening wondering why he let my keep this.

the next day

Today is Saturday and with the amount of free time I had curiosity got the best of me. "Time shift!" I say going into DigiQuartz. "Hey small world isn't it!" Gumdramon said. "Hey! Gumdramon!" I say. "Hey follow me!" he said. I follow him around DigiQuartz and we find MetalTyrannomon standing on a building. "MetalTyrannomon! why did you bring me here?" I said. I am going to Take him down!" he said. "jacked hammer!" Gumdramon attacked him with his hammer tail sending him into freefall. "Ran-gum break!" He strikes MetalTyrannomon multiple times. MetalTyrannomon then hits the ground and Gumdramon lands safely. "Time to finish this! Fire vortex!" Gumdramon starts doing summersaults with his tail catching fire. I see that MetalTyrannomon is unphased. "Gumdramon don't!" I yell but it was too late. Gumdramon was sent flying toward me and was now chasing me. I grab Gumdramon and start running away. eventually he has us cornered. Gumdramon then jumps out of my arms. "I refuse to quit! even if I don't stand a chance!" he said. "...then I will fight with you!" I say. suddenly the fusion loader gives off a golden glow.

"Hey kid!" the old man said. "You!" both of us Say. "If you want to survive say the name of that Digimon followed by Super-evolve." he said. "Do it Izuku!" Gumdramon said. "Gumdramon super-evolve!"

3rd person PoV

A large flash of golden light shines into the sky of DigiQuartz. all of the hunters that see it know that a new person has joined the hunt. All of them go to see who it is

back to the action

"Super-evolve! Arresterdramon!"

"Mach flicker!" Arresterdramon launches a barrage of punches sending MetalTyrannomon flying

"Mach flicker!" Arresterdramon launches a barrage of punches sending MetalTyrannomon flying. "Time to finish this! Prism Gallet!"

MetalTyrannomon took a big hit and was now down and out! "Hurry Izuku! Point the Fusion loader at him!" I do as he said and a ring appears around MetalTyrannomon. he then goes into the fusion loader! "Digimon capture complete! I always wanted to say that." I say. "I guess we are partners now!" Arresterdramon said. "I guess so"

3rd person PoV
"So that pain in the neck found a partner. Huh" ???? Said. "I thought you saw him as your little brother shoutmon" All might said. "Yeah I do. I guess that we should thank him for dealing with MetalTyrannomon. That thing has been giving everyone the slip for weeks!" Shoutmon said. "Well I have king stuff to do. Let's go!"

Izuku PoV
I was at school still happy about the victory. "Oy Deku! What are you smiling about you useless piece off--OW!" Kaachan said before Gumdramon hit him over the head! "Izuku isn't useless you explosive jerk!" He said. "What! A digimon! Where did you get to and how many more do you have!" He yelled. "I met him a few days ago and besides Gumdramon I only have 1 more Digimon." I said. "Give me that" Kaachan said swiping my green fusion loader! "How did you hunt a mega level digimon like MetalTyrannomon! Don't tell my that shrimp can super evolve!" He said. "You bet your butt I can." Gumdramon said. "At least I have more Digimon than you do. Don't try to surpass me!"