Mamemon invasion!

Izuku PoV

UA doesn't have an entrance exam that just anybody can take. Instead they hand select 1000 students to take it and only 40 pass. I was going to a Hunter event where many Digimon hunters in junior high like myself go to show Pro hunter schools what kind of skills we got. I think Katchan went to one in the next town over.

"I wonder what they will have us do." Gumdramon said. "Idk. for now how are MetalTyrannomon, Sagomon and Ogremon doing?" I ask "They are fine. Ogremon and Sagomon have a rivalry thing but they aren't fighting." he said. I got to the meeting place where I saw a bunch of other hunters. "i've never seen a digimon like you before" ???? said. "Jellymon that is rude! sorry about her my name is Uraraka Ochako." a girl said. "I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is Gumdramon." I said. "The wild child of the digital world!" He said. "Sounds like a handful!" A digimon that looked like an Ice cream said. "Hello there! I am Tenya Iida And this is My partner Damemon!" He said. We chat for a bit and a pro hunter told us what was going to happen. Once a year every year a bunch of Mamemon appear into digiquartz. The pro hunters decide to kill 2 birds with one stone by having amateurs hunters take care of them. Even though Mamemon are ultimate level digimon the travel to Digiquartz weaken them so Rookies can take care of them easily.

When the mass outbreak started Gumdramon and I were just getting started! "Jacked hammer!" Gumdramon said. "Digimon capture completed!" I said. We were only limited to hunting 1 Mamemon of each type. I just hunted a normal Mamemon. There started to be so many that I decided to switch things up! "Gumdramon reset! MetalTyrannomon reload! Giga destroyer!" I said. He then blasted missiles at a crowd of Mamemon! Later we were swarmed by Thunderballmon! Their Electricity starts to short out MetalTyrannomon! "Quick! Use Nuclear laser!" I say. He does so and I was able to hunt one of them. I then See a bunch of BigMamemon rolling my way. "Reload! Ogremon! Play ball!" I said. "Heavy swing!" Ogremon said. The big Mamemon were sent rolling away.

I retreat to catch my breath since the Mamemon were more organized than the pros said they would be. Somehow they managed to get all of the young hunters including me in one place. Uraraka, Iida, and I were panicking wondering what to do when a chunk of a building came crashing down. "Quick! Which Mamemon was the first to be scared by that building chunk?!" I ask. "Why does that matter?" Uraraka said. "I think the Mamemon have a leader and Intuition is a far more useful skill than blind courage." I said. "Now that I think about it I did see one of them get spooked before that thing started falling." Damemon said. "Which one?" I said. "That weird looking red one over there floating above the rest." He said.

"That is a MetalMamemon! It's the strongest digimon here! That is the leader!" Gumdramon said

"That is a MetalMamemon! It's the strongest digimon here! That is the leader!" Gumdramon said. "Time to cut off the head! Gumdramon! Mamemon! Digifuse!"

Gumdramon (Mame mode)!

"Smirk hammer!" Gumdramon said Attacking MetalMamemon. "Get him my Mamemon army!" He said. "End this fast! Triple Fire Vortex!" I said. "With pleasure!" Gumdramon said.

"Digimon capture complete!"

"His plan worked! Without a leader the Mamemon are lost and confused!" Iida said. "Let's finish them Off!" Jellymon said. "Disengage fuse! Gumdramon!"

"Super evolve!" Uraraka, Iida and I said.

Arresterdramon!

Amphimon!

Tsuwarmon!

"Let's step it up a notch! Arresterdramon! Ogremon! Digifuse!

OgreArresterdramon!

"Mach swing!" He said. "Aqua Zamber" Amphimon Said. "Mantis dance!" Tsuwarmon said.

And with that that the Mamemon were defeated and the rest were going to be sent back home.

"You were great Izuku!" Uraraka said. "Heh heh. Thanks. It was nothing." I said. "We made a great team. Maybe we can get together and train or just be friends." Iida said. "That sounds great!" Both Uraraka and I said.

3rd person PoV

"Why didn't you tell them that the Mamemon had a leader? You've known that for weeks." Beelzemon said. I wanted to se how they would react and see if any one would figure it out. And those 3 aced it." Aizawa said. "So they pass?" Beelzemon asked. "Yeah they will be able to take the entrance exam for U.A." Aizawa said. "Ok then. come on we have return the Mamemon to the digital world. The other hunters said that you aren't going to weasel your way out of it 3 years in a row." He said. "Damn it. Ugg fine"