Entrance exam

Izuku PoV

I was so happy cause I just got a letter allowing me to take the U.A. Entrance exam! Everyone was so happy! Except for Katchan. He had to go to 3 hunter events to get his letter while I only had to go to one. Uraraka and Iida also got theirs. On my way home from school a week away from the exams. I was mysteriously dragged into Digiquartz!

"What the? Digiquartz?" I said. "Yes it is. I am MailBirdramon.

I have been watching you for a while and I would be honored if I could join your team

I have been watching you for a while and I would be honored if I could join your team." He said. "It's fine with us! You look strong anyway." Gumdramon said. "Thanks. My little sister Sparrowmon is asking your female friend as we speak. Just so you know."

1 week later

I was at the U.A. Entrance exam. I was expecting a written exam but they said that would come later. They had us go into seperate fields with robots of all shapes and sizes and have us trash them. I go to an aquatic area first. "Reload Sagomon! Have fun bud." I said. I scored an early lead with sagomon trashing aquatic robots. I also saw Uraraka there with an Octomon. Both of us decide to work together for a while. "Have you met sparrowmon?" I asked. "Like duh! How do you think I got here so fast Izuku?" She said. I started to blush at her using my first name. "Sagomon reset! Mailbirdramon reload!" I said. "Octomon reset! Sparrowmon reload!" Uraraka said. We travel to the city area where there are plenty of robots big and small. But mostly big.We also spot Iida down there fighting a big robot. "Plasma cannons!" "Lightning lasers!"
The robot goes down we greet Iida who is also happy to see us. All 3 of us start to let the robots have it.

3rd person PoV

"We have an Emergency! A Digimon is appearing in the testing field!" Snipe said. "What?!" Nezu said.

Izuku PoV

The arena and everyone in it was sent to Digiquartz out of nowhere. A powerful looking digimon appears and starts attacking the Examinees. "What is that?!" I said. "Use the new Digi-Identifier!" Gumdramon said. "I'll try."

Wargrowlmon

Wargrowlmon

Cyborg type digimon

Ultimate

Attacks: Radiation blade, Atomic blaster

"This guy is a Nuclear meltdown waiting to happen! I have to stop him before someone gets hurt!" I said. "We have to stop him! Iida said. "Yeah let's do it!"

(Everyone super evolves)

We attack wargrowlmon to no success. "We have to get past his armor. Iida! Get him to blast Tsuwarmon!" I say. "You heard him Tsuwarmon!" Iida said. "Your the worst shot in the world you metal lizard!" He said. "How dare you! Atomic..." WarGrowlmon said. "Now! Amphimon! Arresterdramon! Aim for his blasters!" I said. "Oh! I get it blow up his armor from the inside. Smart" Iida said.

Rainurn break!

Spiral shredder!

With that WarGrowlmon's armor was cracked because his blasters blew up from the inside. All of our digimon finish him off with a unified attack! "Digimon capture complete." I said. "Nice thinking Midoriya." Iida said. "You saved our buts" Uraraka said.

3rd person
"You want to pass these 3 now? They didn't take the written test yet." Snipe said. "They worked together to best WarGrowlmon with ease. We owe it to them" Nezu said. They were shocked and happy that they passed the entrance exam as a reward for stopping WarGrowlmon from Injuring the other examinees.