Sprits of fire

Izuku PoV

After the USJ incident we were given some time off to recharge and recuperate. Gumdramon and I were relaxing one day when someone came knocking at the door.

"You're Aldamon! Endeavors partner!" I said. "Yes. Have any wild fires appeared around here lately?" He asked. "No why?" Gumdramon said. "Old enemy's of mine from before I met endeavor a long time ago have recently been spotted in digiquartz. Stay safe." He said before leaving.

Later that Afternoon I was running errands for my mom when I ran into Katchan. 

"Deku! What are you doing here?!" He yelled. "Running errands. And you?" I asked. "He was yelling nonstop at home so his mom kicked him out for a few hours." Psychemon said from inside his fusion loader. "Hey!" Katchan yelled. All of a sudden things start to erupt into flames and it continues from down the street. 'Wait. Wildfires?' I thought. I run off and enter Digiquartz.

When I get to Digiquartz I see Endeavor and Aldamon fighting 2 digimon. They were struggling. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Stand back! These 2 are dangerous." He said. "Who cares! Psychemon!" Katchan said behind me. He super evolved and enters to fight them. "He will need help. Reload Gumdramon! Super evolve!

Both of them go to fight the 2 burning digimon only to be swatted away. "Who are these 2?" I asked. "Agunimon and Burningreymon. 2 of the strongest fire digimon I ever met. They dissapeared years ago back when we first became pro hunters." Aldamon said. "Looks like I will need a heavy hitter myself."

Arresterdramon! Ogremon! Digifuse!"

OgreArresterdramon!

"2 can play at that game. Astamon! Fugamon! Digifuse!"

Astamon(Fuga mode)!

"Both of them started to bat the flames away and they started to land some hits. "They seem savage. Arresterdramon we need to end this fast!" I say. "Got it! Mach Club!" Burningreymon was hit in the face hard several times and knocked down. "Smashing caliber!" After Burningreymon took that hit I was able to successfully hunt it at the same time that Astamon beat Agunimon.

"Digimon capture complete."

"You 2 are impressive." Endeavor said calmly. "How?! How did you win?!" Aldamon said. "I just did the usual I guess. How do you know these 2?" I asked. "They were some of the greatest fire digimon in history....before they turned evil." He said. He didn't want to go into details but for now I had a few fiery digimon on my side.