USJ

Izuku PoV

We were in the training facility practicing fusing digimon while they were still in their rookie forms. And fusing other digimon together as well.
"Gumdramon! MetalMamemon! Digifuse!"

Gumdramon (Blaster mode)

"Sweet!" I said. "This is Awesome!" Gumdramon. "Attention everyone. Tomorrow we will be Going to a special facility to train how to help people in emergency situations." Mr Aizawa said.

At the USJ

"Hello everyone. I am Thirteen. A pro hunter. And this is my partner lovelyAngemon. You kids will learn how to help people in danger with your digimon." She said. "Woah! There are fake rogue digimon and criminal hunters here too!" Kirishima said. "What? No there arent!" Thirteen said in a panic.

(They are seperated ......somehow)

"Where am I? The shipwreck zone? With a bunch of evil Aquatic digimon and Hunters! Reload sagomon! Get me to the boat fast!" I said. After I got on the boat I say that mineta and Tsuyu were on the boat as well. "What do we do! We are dead!" Mineta said. "Yes you are! Double Stars!" A digimon from above said. "We need to defeat him!" Tsuyu said. "Leave it to me! I'm going to use a tactic I learned in class. Reload Gumdramon!

Gumdramon! Thunderballmon! Digifuse!"

ShockGumdramon!

Double stars!
Spark hammer!

Gumdramon knocked away the ninja stars and hits Shurimon! "Time to end this! Fire volt Vortex!" Gumdramon hit Shurimon and then smacked him into the water knocking all of the criminal hunters in it out. "Digimon capture complete! Your mine Shurimon! Now it is time to get off this boat. Disengage fusion Gumdramon!"

Super evolve!

Arresterdramon
Crusadermon
Myotismon

All of us super evolve our partners and fly to shore to see a bunch of Japanese like digimon along with a bunch of hunters being beaten my Mr Aizawa and Beelzemon. "I sectetly hunt a Ko'd ninjamon and go to see the leader of the ninja digimon. "I have had enough of this! Reset SkullKightmon! Time for the sweet weapon! Reload Gigabreakdramon!" The Criminal leader said. "What! That digimon is why to dangerous and was dismantled for the sake of the digital world! Are you insane?!" Mr Aizawa said. "He won't be able to stop that thing alone! Arresterdramon! Mailbirdramon! Digifuse!

JetArresterdramon!

"Mach Claw!" He said. "Grrr! Don't Just stand there Musuyamon! Help us!" The leader said. "He won't be helping anyone!" Tsuwarmon said defeating him. After Iida captured him he told us the backup was on the way and 1 pro followed him here! "Beat Strash!" And attack hit Gigabreakdramon. It was All might and OmniShoutmon! "Your majesty!" JetArresterdramon said. "Long time no see you pain in in the neck. Care to join me?" He said before rushing into battle.

(After a hard battle)

Omni core fusion!

Prism cannons!

If you would do the honors young Midoriya." All might said "Digimon capture complete!" I said. The criminals ran away just as the pros arrived to clean I the rest.