Introduction

#NARRATED

NICOLA ULUTHANDO DAVIS

Meet Uluthando Davis, the most beautiful girl who is a party animal. She is a person who parties every time she gets a chance. She recently moved out of home, to her first apartment ever and the change has been good for her. She is considered the black sheep of her whole family and that makes her cousins hate her. She is a humble and friendly person by nature but she is often misjudged because people ...well are people.

She is the firstborn child of her parents and the only girl. She has two smaller brothers. She grew up in the US with her father's mother so she isn't that close with her parents too.

Nsizwayethu Mnikathi

Meet Nsizwa, the most humble young man who comes from Umzinto, KZN but recently moved to Joburg for work. He is a man with a very powerful aura, he never befriends anyone therefore he is regarded as uptight by many of his new colleagues. He was raised by his father Ntuthuko Mnikathi who is quite old. His father was a single parent after his old wife walked out on them because she wanted him to choose between her and Nsizwa, until a few years ago when he married another woman.

[Okay, Baba Mnikathi has married three times. His first wife died when Nsizwa was a small boy. A few years later he remarried and the wife walked out on him because he didn't want to choose between her and his son, eventually, he chose Nsizwa and the wife walked out on him. He spent a few more years just focusing on raising his son until he met his current wife and they have been married since then.]

Nsizwa is the only child of his father and his stepmother also doesn't have any kids. Nsizwa is an introvert, even growing up, he never had many friends.