Chapter Thirty-Three

Nsizwayethu Mnikathi

Khayo and Sizwe were accompanying me to Thato's funeral. After i left that day, I went to Khayo's place and have been there since. The next morning i got a call that Thato didn't wake up and she had passed on.

Khayo : "Does baba know?" I chuckle nodding, my dad and Khayo turned to be buddies. They had met a few times now.

Me : "Yes he knows and he will be there." He nods while driving.

_________
The funeral went well and I was summoned inside the house that was filled with their family. Tumi has been making sure that I was comfortable and didn't want me out of her sight like she said. She and my mother who came with dad are getting along so well.

Me : "Sanibonani." I greet sitting next to Tumi.

MaKenosi : "This is Tumi's son that she talked about. She finally found him." she tells the family members

Woman : "Oh it's nice to meet you son."

Man : "Welcome home ndodana." I smile nodding.

Thabi : "Gogo, Mr Myeza is in the office,"

MaKenosi : "Excuse us please, we'll be back shortly." She says standing up and looks at Tumi who also stands and pulls me up with her. We walk upstairs to an office.

Tumi : "This is Thato's son."

Man : "I'm Mr Myeza. Nice to finally meet you, she talked about you alot." He says shaking my hand.

Mr Myeza : "This is the reading of Thato Ayeza Bolofo. It was her wish that her will gets read right after her burial. I believe everyone is here so we may begin." They nod.

Mr Myeza : "This is the last will statement of Thato Ayeza Bolofo. I would like to first apologise to my son for everything i did and I apologise for how he was conceived, I will forever regret my actions but never him.

To my mom, daughter and sister. Thank you for all the support y'all gave me and taking care of me during my last days.

With that said, I leave my current house to my mother , including the CX-5 she loved and a sum of 5 million rands. The car is already in her name. To my loving sister, I leave you with my beach house in Cape Town, the black Mercedes Benz and a sum of 5 million rands.

To my children, I hope you both can get along and try to work together as I leave my farm in Gaborone with you both. My company is both yours, 50% shares each; please look after it. I give my 30% shares in the mining company to Nsizwayethu and the 40% shares in the JS Jewellery company to Thabisa. I also leave each of my kids a sum of 10 million rands each and the rest of my cars.

I hope you all take good care and I will continue loving you.  Till we meet again. "

Tumi : "Wow! Thank you sis." she whispers.

Mr Myeza : "That is all, y'all can come to my office to sign everything. Thabisa and Nsizwa ,please tenain behind." The two women walk out.

Mr Myeza : "Thato had many investments and she left them to you. She had property investments almost everywhere."

Thabi : "Really!"

Mr Myeza : "Yes. She left her two houses in Germiston to both of you and her house in KZN to the both of you again. Her wish for the house in KZN was that you both can use it or visit it with your families during holidays. She also had about two blocks of flats in Durban North. You both come see me tomorrow to sign everything."

Me : "Is there a way I can return the assets?"

Mr Myeza : "She did mention that you will be a hot head. No, there is no way. If you don't accept your share of inheritance or sign it back to the state then everything else will go to the state and everyone else loses their share."  He shrugs.

Thabi : "Can you please accept it bhuti."

Me : "Fine. You will let me know the day then." I walk out. Just as i get outside, Thabi calls me

Me : "Yes?"

Thabi : "I'm not trying to be forward or anything but can you please give us a chance. I also would love to have a brother, i have never had any siblings. I would really appreciate it." I sigh

Me : "I guess, we can never run away from that cause at the end of the day we are siblings. I will give our relationship a chance and I have a request."

Thabi : "What ?"

Me : "I think you know my girlfriend, y'all were friends, uNicola. Please stay away from her and refrain from what you have been doing before."

Thabi : "Wait... you were the new man? I promise to stop all my nonsense, I long stopped futhi. Thank you so much." She hugs me tight. I walk to my friends who are standing with Tumi and MaKenosi.

Me : "We are leaving now." I hug them.

MaKenosi : "Please don't be a stranger. Do visit, I asked your parents and he said it is up to you."

Me : "I promise to visit."

Tumi : "Bring my grandson too, your mother told me that you a father." I smile nodding. She hugs me again and we get in the car then drive off.

Sizwe : "So Thabi is your sister?"

Me : "Yup!"

Khayo : "Small world!"