Chapter Twenty-Eight [PART TWO]

NARRATED!

Nsizwa is more than shocked at how fast this woman was able to find him.

Nsizwa : "Uhm I would be lying if I said it's good to see you." The woman exhales

Thato : "I just want to explain myself to you."

Nsizwa : "You don't owe me any explanation whatsoever because you are nothing to me." He says sternly.

Thato : "I know that, I just want to apologise for my actions "

Nsizwa : "I'm not the one you raped so really you don't owe me anything, i don't know you and you don't know me; we just strangers so please respect my decision."

Thato : "I am your mother!"

Nsizwa : "My mother is back at home with her husband."

Thato : "Can we please go talk somewhere else, private maybe?"

Nsizwa : "I am not comfortable with that. We can meet up on my off day in a public space then we can talk."

Thato : "okay, when is it?"

Nsizwa : "You can leave your number behind and i'll call."  she nods then hands him a business card with her details.

___________
{IN GLENVISTA - Thato's house}

Thato : "I don't even know if he is going to forgive me. This will forever hang over my head mah."

Her mom : "Give him time Thato. You also did not make things easier, you ambushed the poor boy."

Thato : "Mom , you know i don't have much time. I want my death to come when i have solved and fixed all my past mistakes."

Her Mom : "And you don't think you should have started with the man you violated?"

Thato : "He said he doesn't care about me mama, even if i die tomorrow so why should..."

Her mom : "Don't even finish that question! You the one who wronged the man so if it mean you bow at his feet then do so! Maybe if you could be sincere for once and not throw your money around, he would forgive you!"

Thato : "I didn't even do that."

Thabi : "I also don't believe that." she says walking.

Thato's mom : "Wena shut up! You are just your mother's daughter nje! How many times have you sold yourself to your cousin's partners?! Nx! Y'all disgust me with this nonsense behaviour man!" She clicks her tongue and walks out.

Thato : "Thabi, where have you been? I hope you not back to your nonsense again ngoba you will leave my house!"

Thabi : "Chill mom!"

_______________
{Khanya's house}

Sizwe : "Mah, can you please borrow me your car phela beautiful?"

Khanya : "Londisizwe, no." he sighs. Nozi walks in

Nozi : "Mama, I am sorry for my behaviour."

Khanya : "Zipho. Sizwe. Tell me why y'all never reprimanded your sister in all the nonsense she did to Nicola?"

Sizwe : "aw mah, you know how your daughter is mos."

Khanya : "You better fix it Smangele." she nods.