Chapter Fifteen

Uluthando Davis

In the morning, I was woken up by Luca who was busy caressing my face and kissing it.

Luca : "Sissy wake up." He says softly shaking me.

Me : "Good morning baby." I pull him for a hug but ubrothers just climbs on the bed and snuggles up on me.

Luca : "I miss you." He says playing with my face.

Me : "Me too love. Let's sleep."

Luca : "I am not sleepy."

Me : "You have to wake up in a few hours." I tell him after confirming that the time is 03am.

Luca : "I don't wanna go to school." I exhale, i am really sleepy.

Me : "Luca. I am not going anywhere, i promise." We pinky promise, he kisses my cheek then snuggles closer to me. I eventually fall asleep again.

________

Mom walks into my room and comes to kiss me and Luca.

Mom : "Morning baby."

Me : "Morning mom." She smiles then tries taking Luca

Me : "No leave him. I'll take him to school this morning." She smiles nodding.

Mom : "Don't make him bunk Uluthando."

Me : "So what? He's in grade two anyway."

Mom : "I will hit you." She says sternly and i laugh.

Me : "I'm joking but you can't keep dropping him off so early. I'm sure he's always the first kid to arrive at the premises." Mom laughs pointing at me warningly.

Mom : "Mxm." She walks out. After an hour and some minutes , i wake this little man up. He wakes and smiles brightly when his eyes land on me.

Me : "Good morning angel." He hugs me then kisses my cheek breaking the hug.

Luca : "Morning sissy." I carry him to his room and put him on his bed. I prepare his bath water then go back into his room.

Me : "Let us make your bed." He helps me fix his bed then he undresses before getting his towel and wraps it around his waist.

Luca : "Why you laughing at me?"

Me : "where did you learn that?"

Luca : "dad." I go bath him then take out his uniform when I'm done bathing him. I help him get ready then comb his big hair. I take his bag then carry him to the kitchen. I put him on the bar chair next to dad.

Mom : "Good morning baby." She reaches to kiss him. The parents leave shortly then i make breakfast for Luca, while he is eating I make Ethan his gross smoothie and put it in the refrigerator leaving a note on the cupboard i know he'll go to first after he wakes. When Luca is done, i monitor him as he brushes his teeth. He comes back after a while then we get in my car and leave.

Me : "We didn't make lunch, don't tell mom okay?"

Luca : "A secret? Yeah!" He cheers.

Me : "What do you want me to buy you for lunch today?" Phela mina my man gave me his card.

Luca : "Pizza." Obviously, that's his favorite. Restaurants are not open at this hour.

Me : "it is not open now but i will bring your lunch to class okay?" He nods.

Luca : "Ok." When I get to his school, i hand him a 20 rand note. He kisses my cheek beaming at the money i gave him.

____________