Chapter 21 ~ 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

In a cell a person was trimming Mikhail's silver hair. Sitting still as the other boy No.69 which, also we all come to known as Vanitas sat by his own bed feeling despair.

 "Hi there, it's nice to meet you, what's your name?" Mikhail started, and young Vanitas said nothing.

"I'm Mikhail." he introduce himself.  "But you can call me Misha if you want."

"Your not Mikhail or Misha anymore." young Vanitas spoke in sadness.  "You're No. 71."

Mikhail sit there in shock.

"We're nothing but subjects for Moreau's experiments."

 Time has skip.

Mikhail was very scared as one of the lab members dragged for more test injected with blue liquid.

Mikhail pleaded young No. 69 for help. "No! Please, big brother! I'm scared! Please! Don't let them take me!"

Young Vanitas paused. "Doctor!"

"Huh?" Moreau turn his attention to Vanitas.

"Let him go! I--I'll do it!" he announce with fear as he smiles.

"Huh!?"

"Do the procedure on me! Not that feeble little brat!" He proceeded with a crooked smile. "It's just, I-I think your work is admirable! And I want to be a part of it." he lied.

Moreau was have second thoughts and started to feel excitement and cries out clapping his hands as he praised Vanitas

Moreau was have second thoughts and started to feel excitement and cries out clapping his hands as he praised Vanitas. "Oh, pinch me! I must be dreaming! Can this really be true?! I don't believe my ears! Has there ever been a child who's potentially anticipated my experience voluntarily?!" he spins around. "NO, of course not!"

He hugged young Vanitas from behind. "You're more than welcome No.69! How could I say no! We shall labor in hand in hand, to uncover the great wisdom of the vampires." he wisper in his ear making Vanitas shiver in hate and fear.

As the procedure has ended Vanitas and Mikhail went back in their cells. Mikhail holds up his pillow with curiosity look to Vanitas who had his back turned.

"Um...thank you. Hey can I sleep with you, tonight?" he asked

Silence.