Questions without Answers

Here it is!! P.S. , I might be posting later than usual bc of my eczema acting up more than usual and it's getting a bit concerning and you know, school. So yeah just wanted to let you guys know. Enjoy!
—————————————————————

Shelby's POV:
Sausage's evil twin, which I just called Evil Sausage, very fitting I know, walked slowly towards Katherine, Tortoise and I. I stood in front of the two defensively, showing Evil Sausage not to get near them. "Aww, the witch is protecting people now I see? What happened to the evil, careless witch I knew?" Evil Sausage teased. Katherine looked a little worried as she asked "Shelby? Who is this and what to they mean 'evil and careless witch'? He's... he's not talking about you is he?"
Tortoise had met Evil Sausage before so he wasn't as confused as her but was still cautious. "What do you want, Sausage?" I questioned him, not calling him Evil Sausage to not piss him off. "And look, you have company; a princess and a frog, relaxing on a beautiful rainy night; how romantic~" he said, avoiding the question.
So I repeated more firmly, "What do you want, Sausage?" I was getting mad now. He noticed me getting mad and almost began avoiding the question again until I calmed myself down.
"I'm just here to check up on my favourite crime buddy." The whole time Katherine just stood there, trying to take in everything that was happening. "Well, you'll be glad to know I'm doing great so you can leave now." I told him quickly, trying to get him out of here as soon as possible. Evil Sausage then asked, "How's the sculk going along?" bringing more worry and confusion to Katherine's face. "He knows..? How..?" Katherine whispered. I turned around and just looked at her, smiling reassuringly and turned back to face Evil Sausage.
"It's.. uh... you know, going well. Been feeling... more in.. in control with it around..." I was sorta panicking knowing that I couldn't hide the truth from Katherine much longer because Evil Sausage would know I was lying and get really mad at me and might even trying attacking me or worse, Katherine and Tortoise.
"Well that's amazing! You see, that is a great sign. Have you been feeling... sick, lately?" he asked, purposely wanting to worry Katherine more seeing her face. His plan was working since even more worry was brought to Katherine's face. He needed to go. Now. So I reluctantly answered "You know what? I have been feeling sick. In fact, I'm feeling sick right now!" I figured that if I showed more enthusiasm, he wouldn't think I was scared that he would hurt Katherine and Tortoise. "That's great!" He began before asking me, "So did you want come and commit crimes with your fellow partner in crime?" I knew I had to accept his offer to them safe. "Yes I'll come. Just give me a minute to prepare for this special occasion." I replied. "Okay! Meet me at Sanctuary!" he said as he flew off.
I turned to a worried Katherine to tell I was going with Evil Sausage, even though she had just heard the whole conversation.
"You heard him, I'll be going now." I said to her. "But-" "Katherine. I'll be okay. It may not seem like it right now but I promise, okay?" I felt bad for her; she had just met Evil Sausage and he was taking me away to do who knows what. A shaky sigh escaped Katherine lips, and looked at me as she murmured "Okay. I trust you, Shelby." In return, I gave her a tight hug and whispered "Thanks."
I let go of the quick hug and flew off into the night sky, to see what Evil Sausage had wanted.

Katherine's POV:
So much had just happened that my brain is still trying to process it. Okay let me recap:
Sausage has an evil twin that Shelby knows and is friends with. He knows about her sculk, before even I did! And seems to know how it's effecting her somehow... He also said that Shelby is 'evil' and 'careless'; if anything, Shelby is the complete opposite! Also, they're criminals?! Together?! A lot in going on.
I was left in the darkness with Tortoise who looked just, if not more, concerned than me. He looked him at me; I reached out my hand, motioning him to jump upon it. So he did and jumped to my shoulder. "What are we going to do now?" I asked the frog. Why? I have no idea. It's not like iI could understand him-
Tortoise croaked, seeming to understand me and my question; and I understood him back! Wow so Shelby wasn't lying when she said he was magically. "You're right. We shouldn't follow them. That Evil Sausage guy seemed to not really like either of us." I answered Tortoise, sharing my opinion. He agreed and invited me into the house. Guess I never really excepted to be invited into my best friend's house by her pet frog.
As I walked into the warm house, I felt at home. I truly didn't know why, whether it was the smell, the sounds or the looks but it reminded me of Shelby and that made me happy. Tortoise hopped off my shoulder and croak once more, telling me to follow him. I wondered where he was leading me until we entered Shelby's room. "Tortoise! What if she doesn't want me in here!" I exclaimed at him. Instead of croaking, he just looked at me like with his eyes half open looking a tiny bit annoyed at the question; he knew Shelby would 100% not mind me being in her room.
He hopped up on her bed and looked me as he croaked, telling me to sit beside him. I reluctantly sat beside him; as I sat down, I laid myself back, questioning myself about everything that had happened:
Why does Evil Sausage know about Shelby's sculk?
Did he know before me? If so, why tell him first and not me?
Was he lying when he said that Shelby had been evil and careless? That wasn't a question; of course she hadn't. Not my Shelby.
What crimes have they committed? Again, if Evil Sausage was telling the truth.
But Shelby had agreed to everything he said; but that was for him to leave quickly, right? I hope so. Shelby could never.