chapter 2-the news

A\N hello just saying I own everyone But james bond is Ian Flemings creation thanks :-)

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

I stared at the clock on the wall infront of me and sighed, it felt like I had been sitting outside the headmaster's office for hours.

When i was called out of my afternoon maths lesson i had assumed that this was just a little talk perhaps to run an errand but the headmaster had been on the phone for some time now and I was beginning to worried.

I heard a click and the headmaster's door opened.

He had a grave look on his face and i wondered if I was in for a punishment

"come on in boy "he said and stood aside

I stood up, straitened my blazer and walked into his study.

The warm mahogany furniture and the crackling fire making the room welcoming even though I had a pit of uncertainty in my stomach.

"take a seat bond " he said and gestured to a chair opposite his desk

"yes sir "i said as I sat down

He then sat opposite me and took off his glasses

"now I understand your parents are currently on a skiing holiday.... Am I correct? "

I nodded

"and their names are Andrew and .... Monique bond " he glances up for my approval and I nod silently

"james im afraid there has been a terrible accident... "
I zoned out and willed myself not to hear the words like they were just a bad dream
But a few slipped through

Avalanche...... No......bodies found.......... Most likely..... Dead
Dead
Dead
Dead

The dreadful words span around my head as I fought for breath.

"I know this is hard for you James but... "he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged him off and stood up, stammered out a "sorry sir "
And speeded out of the office.
The bell had rung and the hallways were packed.
I ran down the hallway swerving past many students. Tears already forming in my eyes as a lump in my throat formed.
I had to get somewhere empty.
I was not very popular here with not many friends so noone stopped me as I ran.

*****
I finally found an empty corridor and leaned against the wall catching my breath as shock took over.
I couldn't hold them back now and I slid to the floor my back shaking with sobs as I put my hands to my face and cried, the reality of the situation finally hitting me.
.
.
.
.

My parents were gone and they were never coming home.

A/N hello there
Thanks for reading this and I hope to get the next chapter out as soon as I can :-) if there is anything I can do to improve please say!! :-) (nicely :-))
And please comment and vote
(it encourages me alot!!)
Thanks :-)