Part 5

Danielle POV

I can't remember when exactly the last time was I talked to Krista about a new love interest for Maya. Don't get me wrong I love Gray but as a friend. It's always awkward when we have to film scenes because most of the time his girlfriend is there. I guess she's jealous? I don't really know but what I do know is that it's so embarrassing. I was in my house organizing my closet when my phone rang. I went to see who it was and it was Krista.

Danielle: Hi Krista!(I answered putting her on speaker.)

Krista: Dani hey! Bad time?

Danielle: No I was just organizing my disaster of a closet. Did you know I have clothes from when I was a teenager that I didn't even know I had!(I said looking at the pile of old clothes.)

Krista: Yup! That sounds about right for you savre! Listen I have news for a potential love interest for Maya!(She sounded excited.)

Danielle: Wait really!? (I asked confused and excited.)

Krista: Yes ma'am! We had a zoom meeting with the potential love interest and let me tell you! You won't be disappointed!

Danielle: Wait is it a women? Please say yes!! ( I said almost pleading). I don't have anything against guys but I just find it so much easier when I work with women.

Krista: yes. She's a woman. Her name is Stefania Spampinato. She hasn't really had big projects aside from some music videos.

Danielle: YES! (I said not meaning to scream) wait you said accent. Is she not American? Where is she from?

Krista: She's Italian but knows pretty good English. She lives in New York. She's coming next week for a table read.

Danielle: Really? I'm excited! What day next week?

Krista: um she lands on Thursday so Friday morning.  I want to give her and her daughter a day to relax before the table read.

Danielle: Daughter? Wow interesting. (I said kind of surprised.)

Krista: Yes, she has a 5-month-old child. Listen, I have a favor to ask.

Danielle: ok shoot, (I said confused as to what she could possibly ask.)

Krista: Can you possibly be able to pick her up from the airport? (She asked hopeful.) If you can't I can always find someone else to do it. I just figured since Stefania doesn't know anyone here you could show her to her hotel and get to know her.

Danielle: Yeah, um but I kind of need to know what she looks like so I can spot her. 

Krista: Thank you so much Danielle. I'll send over her information on when she lands and a picture of her so you can spot her. The hotel is the one near the set. 

Danielle: ok yeah just send me the info and I'll be there. I'm actually excited to meet her.

Krista: I'm glad you are excited Danielle. I don't doubt you guys will be fast friends. Listen I have to go but I'll send you all the things now!

Danielle: ok see you, Krista. (I said hanging up.) 

I waited a couple minutes for Krista's message.

Krista😐: Here is her information Stefania, She arrives at 12 pm at gate 1A. She will have her daughter with her. Attached is her picture. Call me if you need anything.

As soon as I received the message my eyes landed on her

As soon as I received the message my eyes landed on her. She's beautiful. Her eyes, her smile and her beauty mark. I stood there just admiring the picture. What is wrong with me. I haven't even met her yet. I think to myself. I send Krista a quick message and almost immediately call Barrett.

Barrett: What's up D!? (She said leaving her phone on her counter and walking to her fridge)

Danielle: She is so fucking beautiful! (Was the first thing I said)

Barrett: Oooo you got a lover!! (She said in a teasing voice) hold on I need details I'll add Jaina( she said pushing a couple buttons and then Jaina pops up.)

Jaina: What's up my bitches!! (She said while laying down on her couch)

Barrett: D's got a lover!( She said while eating.)

Jaina:Wait what!?(she said instantly sitting up). Who? Do we know them?

Danielle: No. Technically neither do I... I saw a picture of her but oh my God.( I said still mesmerized by the picture.)

Barrett: so like you saw her on raya?( She asked confused while eating a pickle)

Danielle: No no Krista send me her picture. She's going to be playing Maya's new love interest.( I said with a smile while Jaina and barrett both said what simultaneously.)

Jaina: while I'm still waiting for that picture!

Danielle: Oh yeah hold on.( I say as I send the picture to them both)

Jaina:Damn!!(she said mouth open) I'm not even gay but I might be now just by seeing her!

Barrett: Hot Italian goddess!(she said with her eyebrows crunched)

Danielle: Right!?( I said agreeing) I have to pick her up Thursday from the airport. Her and her daughter apparently.

Barrett: Damn D! A daughter?

Jaina: are you sure you like her like her?

Danielle: well i don't know yet! I haven't met her. But we shall see. ( I said shrugging my shoulders.) Come with me!!

Jaina: Can't I'm shooting late on Thursday.( She said with a frown)

Barrett: I'll go! I want to see you embarras you're self( she said laughing.)

Danielle: yeah whatever! I'll pick you up Thursday at 11.

Barrett: alright see you then bye D!

Jaina:Bye D Bye Barrett love you guys!
****************************************

Comment and like please!