Part 10

Danielle POV

Waking up next to Stefania was amazing. She did wake up twice with nightmares but fell asleep right away. She also punched me once. Not on purpose of course. The conversation with Stefania last night was intense. I felt useless in some way. I wish there was something I could do to make her forget everything that happened. She didn't deserve what happened to her. She is one of the strongest people I know. My thoughts were interrupted by little baby babbles telling me that Lucy was awake. I Slowly managed to move myself from the grip that Stefania had on me and replaced my body with a pillow. I made my way over to where Lucy was and looked down at her smiling when she gave me a smile.

Danielle: Hi love. How about we let your mama sleep for a bit longer huh? You can come help me with breakfast how is that? (I asked while I quickly changed her, she just gave me a smile. She's the happiest baby I've met)

After I was done, I went ahead and took her to the kitchen with me while I made her a bottle. After I had her settled, I went ahead and started making coffee. I was going to let Stefania sleep as long as she needed to since it was obvious that she hadn't slept in a while. After making my coffee, I went ahead and went to the living room with Lucy and just played with her while we listened to some soft music. After about an hour I decided to go ahead and make breakfast. I don't know what Stefania ate or what she liked so I just cut us up some fruit and made us a bagel. 

                                                                       Stefania POV

I forgot how waking up after a more than an hour of sleep felt like. I turned around to grab my phone from the nightstand to check the time. Seeing as it was passed noon I quickly got up and headed to the living room to go find Lucy and Danielle. Before I made it to the living room, I peeked my head out a bit and saw the cutest site. Danielle had Lucy in her baby seat on the counter while she was cutting up some fruit. As she was cutting the fruit, she was also singing to Lucy. I thought it was so adorable. I walked in further and when she noticed me, she gave me the biggest smile.

Stefania: You know you could have woken me up Bella. I could have helped. (I said as I went up to Lucy and kissed her baby feet)

Danielle: I know, I just wanted to let you sleep since you haven't slept in I don't even know how long. Goodmorning by the way. I didn't know what you liked or ate so I went with a bagel and fruit. (She said handing me a plate)

Stefania: Buongiorno Bella. This looks so good thank you. (I said smiling at her) How did you sleep? I know I woke you up twice. (I said looking down)

Danielle: Its ok. Thats why I was there. I will go to my bed once the punching and nightmares stop. (She said with a smile. My eyes went wide)

Stefania: I punched you? Danielle... I am so sorry I didn't even know. (I said feeling horrible)

Danielle: Its ok. It didn't even hurt to be honest. (She said brushing it off) So. I thought today I could show you around LA since you haven't been here. After, we can go check you out of the hotel and bring your stuff. (She said as we were both eating)

Stefania: Yeah, that sounds grate. LA seems like a beautiful place. (I said giving her a smile)

As we were talking the door unlocks and in comes Barrett. 

Danielle: You know there is something called a doorbell. You press it and the people that live here will let you in. (She said in a joking manner)

Barrett: what's the fun in that? (She said confused) Hi Stef! I didn't know you would be here! (She said giving me a hug)