08 | GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧: 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘

"𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎," you tearfully sniffled, clutching onto Kurapika. "Can you kindly get Leorio's filthy fucking feet off my back, please?"

A dark, reddened hue immediately spread across Kurapika's cheeks, prompting him to enter a dreamy haze before he finally processed your request. Coughing awkwardly into his fist, the blonde snapped back into reality and shoved the bespectacled teen's lanky legs off your back.

Let's get the record straight; the whole situation was weird. Why, you may ask?

Well, you weren't exactly sure when or how. Still, sometime during the night, after you had lulled Kurapika back to sleep from his nightmare, Leorio had rolled over onto the blonde, effectively cutting off Kurapika's blood circulation, and dug his bony feet into the middle of your back. 

And as soon as you had felt it, you woke up and tried calling his name to see if he would remove his feet, but alas, the teen was dead asleep.

Thus, leading you to wake Kurapika up in hopes of some assistance.

Having just been pushed to the side forcefully by Kurapika, Leorio abruptly woke up with a groan. The tall teenager rubbed his eyes before recognition dawned on him, prompting his face to twist into a scowl and snap towards Kurapika.

"Did you just shove me?" Leorio accused, jutting his chin out.

Kurapika blinked, feigning confusion. "What are you talking about? You must be imagining things."

"Bullshit!" Leorio retorted, clenching his teeth. "I felt your hands touching me!"

"You were probably just dreaming," Kurapika countered, gaslighting Leorio.

Your smile sinks into a smirk, and you waggle your eyebrows. "Leorio, were you dreaming of being in Kurapika's warm embrace last night?"

"WHAT?! NO WAY! NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!" Leorio barked, evidently irked. "I'D RATHER EAT A BEEHIVE THAN BE ANYWHERE NEAR HIM!"

Kurapika's gaze hardened, becoming steely and unwavering. "The feeling's mutual."

"You can be honest, Leorio," you warmly encouraged. "I wouldn't blame you. I mean, come on, it's Kurapika! Have you seen him?"

"Y-Y/N," Kurapika stammered, immediately turning around to hide his blush. "S-Stop it."

Scoffing loudly, Leorio rolled his eyes. "Oh, I've seen him. Not much to look at it if you ask me."

"TAKE THAT BACK, LEORIO!" you hollered, pointing an accusatory finger at him.

"I sincerely apologise for the long wait," Beans intervened, his voice coming from a loudspeaker. "The airship will be arriving at its destination shortly."