Woozi's message for Moonbin

Woozi wrote a message under Moonbin's last post.

"My bin, i miss you so much.
Just a week ago, you asked me to take time to dance with you.
I can still remember you telling me with a big smile
I can still see you with that big smile on your face.

It's a bad world, isn't it?
I'm sorry I'm a shy brother who can't really express why someone as cool as you would like a guy like me so much.
You were such a great brother.
I wish I could've said as many nice things to you as you said to me.

I'm very ashamed of myself for not being able to express such things properly.
Bin, you gave me so much strength.
You've always been so supportive of my music and my dance, you've always liked it, you've always expected it.

I've been so embarrassed, I've been pretending to shrug it off. But don't you know how good it felt? I'm confessing now, you little brat!
I don't think I've ever had a brother who liked me as much as you, and I don't think I'll ever have one, so I'm starting to cherish you more and more.

don't know what to do about it.
"What Kind Of Future" that i've been singing about for so long and you wanted to listen to, i'm going to release it. I'll take charge somehow, even if it means fighting with the company, I'll bring it to you unconditionally on your birthday.

I already ate all the bibimyeon you bought me for my birthday so you should've given me a chance to give you a birthday present too, you little brat.
I'm so sorry that this is all I can do for you. I love you, cherish you, and appreciate you.

You'll always be the coolest and most grateful little brother in my heart.
Let's stay happy hehe I love you bin."

"