Moonbin's Mother

Hello, this is Bin’s mother.

First, I received a lot of comfort from the sincerity of the fans who, even though it was a long distance to travel, came all the way to [Moonbin’s memorial spaces] and wrote heartfelt letters and brought flowers.

Truly, I sincerely thank you.
I hope that all the fans also find comfort and stay in good health.

The reason that I ended up writing this letter is because, even though I know everyone is mourning and grieving for my son, I’ve seen that there have been groundless rumors starting in a small minority of online communities.

These kinds of rumors are so difficult for me to see as a mother, and I am also worried that because of these false rumors, many people will suffer damages, and the fans who have been grieving for my son might suffer heartbreak.

I don’t want my son to become fodder for gossip, and I entreat you to please not start any more rumors or spread unconfirmed facts.

I don’t want the fans whom Bin loved so dearly to live on with broken hearts. I sincerely thank all of you for your heartfelt mourning.

I guess people should stop spreading false rumors not only him but to any idol in the industry it's very unreasonable.