"Flashlight" - Luke imagine

It was 12:00 pm and you had just finished eating your lunch and you were now waiting for Luke to come home.

you were bored sitting on the couch and decided to clean the house getting up you turned your speaker on and your fav song worth it by fifth harmony came on, you started dancing and singing.

"give to me I'm worth it" you sang into your remote you started dancing whipping your hair and coping the dance routine mat your dance teacher taught you (vid up top) you spun around and stopped standing there leaning against the door frame was Luke he raised his eyebrows and clapped laughing a bit, you stood there with your mouth open and your cheeks heating up Luke walked over to you and wrapped you in a hug.

"great job now sing with me" he said putting on flashlight by Jessie j "when tomorrow comes I'll be in my own, feeling frightens up of things I don't know when tomorrow comes when tomorrow comes" you sang swaying a big with Luke "although the road is long I look up to the sky, and in the dark I found let hope I won't fly and I sing along I sing along and I sing along" Luke sang placing one hand on your back and his other in yours "I got all I need when I got you and I, I look around me and see a sweet life, so stuck in the dark but your my flashlight your getting me getting me throught the night,can't stop my heart when you shine it in my eyes can't lie it's a sweet life, I'm still in the dark but your my flashlight getting me getting me throught night" you both sung as you danced he span you around and picked you up and twirled you around. placing you back down he looked into your eyes as the song was finishing he sang "your my flashlight" he sings kissing you passionately.