Chapter 9 - The SquidBeak Splatoon's Agents And A New Enemy

It was time, you had finally been asked to join the Squid Break Splatoon. In Off The Hook's mansion, probably because of their help in octo expansion. That would explain agents 5 and 6 being them. 7 is still not explained though...unless..

Marie: The Squid Beak Splatoon are a group of heroes saving the world from threats, like the absence of the Great Zapfish and who took it. Will you accept our offer?

Y/n: Can, can you g-ive us on-e second..?

You say sounding all tired. You the spawn some slap juice and drink it all. You got your energy back and talked normal again.

Y/n: Alright, that's better. Sofia, what do you think?

Sofia: Well...I was going to ask you that, but you do want to protect the world, right? So you can do that, and if you go, I go.

Y/n: Sounds good me. We will accept your offer.

You say extending your arm for a handshake, and Marie shakes your hand making you an official agent.

Marie: Now, since you are now a part of the Splatoon, we need agent numbers fir you both. Sofia! You will be Neo Agent 3, and Y/n! You will be Agent 7. Sound good?

Y/n, Sofia: Sounds a-okay.

Marie: Great, but I would like to know a little bit more about you Y/n. The interview was cut short.

Y/n: Oh, not a problem what else do you want to know.

?!?!: Why are you really here?

Y/n: Ahhhh, and you are?

?!?!3: Agent 3, now answer the question!

Y/n: Feisty one, eh? I will answer that. I want to help this world, even though I know not that much about it.

3: I don't buy that. Tell us the truth, now.

3 was now holding up her Hero Shot, pointed at you.

Y/n: Cod Dammit, Writer! What do I do?!

Writer: Uhhhhhh....I don't know?! You basically told the truth.

??!?: 3! You're being rude! What if he doesn't even know!

??!?: Yeah, please stop! He looks uncomfortable answering.

?!?: That's enough!!

Down the stairs was the retired leader, Captain Cuttlefish.

Cap'n C: Just leave the boy alone. I can see, he's telling the truth.

Y/n: How the f-

3: Fine. But I don't trust him.

Marina: Okay, now, we should introduce ourselves. I'm Marina.

Pearl: I'm Pearl.

Marina, Pearl: And together we are Off The Hook!

Callie: I'm Callie.

Marie: I am Marie.

Callie, Marie: We are the Squid Sisters!

3:........I already told you......

Skye/4: I am Agent 4 when we are working, and Skye in public!

Bridget/8: I am Agent 8, and I...don't remember my actual name, so I go by Bridget! And 3 is Samantha.

Samantha/3: 8!

Sofia/N3: I am Sofia and Neo Agent 3.

Y/n/7: I am Y/n and Agent 7. I am unsplattable, but I can do everything else you can do with the help of a device I made. The other things were explained in the interview. Beep, Beep, Beep! Oh! Done already?