Chapter 24 - Mortality

BONK!!!

The barely standing totem you threw, bounced back to you, by a familiar shape with eyes, hurling straight towards you.

Falling down, you blackout before you could do anything else.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-In A Place Not So Far Away-

-Re-Calculating Time Difference....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Analyzing Experience...
...
...
...
...
Probability Of Winning...
...
...
...
...
00.0000000000000000000000000...
...
...
Re-Calculating...
...
...
...
...
Unknown Variable...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
0.11% Determined
...
...
...
Chance Of Flaw In The Calculation...?
...
...
...
0.00000000000000073%
...
...
...
...
Wow, such a 'polite' response...
...
-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   - 

Y/n: . . . . . . . . . . . . mm . . . . . a-ah . . .

You feel as though you were laying down with your head of a soft, and squishy surface. A pillow perhaps?

You slowly open your eyes to see . . . . . . nothing. . . ?

Something was over your eyes. You felt sickly sore, so you slowly rais your arm to this mysterious object, but surprisingly, feel the warmth of a . . . . . 
. . . hand.

The hand helps you move what seems to be a cap off of your eyes, revealing . .
. . everyone you know.

Your head on Sam's soft and squishy lap, Sofi working delicately with a brush, Bridget applying paint laced bandage wrap, Skye keeping the crowd of people from seeing what is occuring with Pearl on the megaphone, Marina and the Writer checking and testing different substances, and Callie and Marie talking with Jim and other officers.

The same place you last remember.

Y/n: . . . Did something happen . . when I was blacked out?

You wanted to say something, but your throat . . . felt so . . so dry.

Instead of speaking, you just give a slow smile, saying all of the gratitude you were to say.

Everyone who saw looked incredibly relieved . . . of so much.

How much Blu energy did you have? Not a lot.

You look at your own body . . . without your coat or shirt . . wrapped with so many bandages.

Just when you thought you could finally take a good break and rest, you see a faint shadow in a nearby alley, slowly charging a red color.

Y/n: A . . RED Color?

This shadowy figure came charging towards you at insane speed, with you reacting faster than others.

Y/n: Oh, you have to be kidding me! This is gonna hurt!

You use your string to get up and make a shield to defend you and your loved ones.

Y/n: AHHHH, why does this HURT SO MUUUCCHHH?!?

Y/n: Not much energy left, so LET'S END THIS NOW!