a3

Minho sighed as he looked at his partner for the dungeon hunting. She looked like she could barely keep her eyes open. He wondered if he was going to be doing all the work. "Hey, you," he said, nudging her shoulder gently. "Are you going to be okay?"

The girl shrugged. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired," she mumbled.

Minho couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. He had hoped for a stronger partner. But he quickly shook off the feeling and focused on the task at hand. The two of them set off towards the dungeon.

As they walked, Minho tried to strike up a conversation. "So, what's your name?"

The girl yawned before replying, "Jihyun. What's yours?"

"Minho," he said, offering her a small smile.

They reached the entrance of the dungeon and Minho felt his heart race. He had never been inside one before. He looked at Jihyun, who seemed unfazed. "You've been in a dungeon before?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No, but it can't be that bad, right?"

Minho shrugged, not wanting to dampen her spirits. They entered the dungeon and were immediately met with darkness. Minho summoned a small ball of light to guide them.

They walked deeper and deeper into the dungeon, encountering various monsters along the way. Minho was surprised at how well Jihyun fought. She may have looked lazy, but she was actually quite skilled.

They reached the end checkpoint, tired but triumphant. As they were about to leave the dungeon, Minho turned to Jihyun. "Hey, you know, you're not so bad after all."

Jihyun smiled, looking a little more awake now. "Thanks, you're not so bad either."

Minho felt a sense of relief wash over him. Maybe being in F class wasn't so bad if he could still find a good partner like Jihyun.

Minho spent the entire class period training his body. He could feel the eyes of his classmates on him, but he didn't care. He was determined to improve himself, no matter what it took. He ran laps around the field, did push-ups and sit-ups, and practiced his swordplay.

As he trained, he noticed a group of boys from the A class watching him. They were snickering and making fun of him. Minho ignored them and continued with his exercises. He knew that he wasn't the strongest or the most talented, but he was willing to work hard and push himself to his limits.

Eventually, the class ended and Minho was covered in sweat and panting for breath. He looked around and saw that most of his classmates were lounging on the grass or chatting with each other. He smiled to himself, knowing that he had pushed himself harder than anyone else in the class.

As he walked back to the school building, he heard someone calling his name. He turned and saw Yoonsuh running towards him.

"Minho! That was amazing!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide with admiration.

Minho grinned, feeling a sense of pride in himself. "Thanks, Yoonsuh. I just want to be the best I can be."

Yoonsuh nodded, a determined look on her face. "I know you will be, Minho. And I'll be there to support you every step of the way."