a5

The school announced an upcoming school expedition and allowed boys and girls to team up in groups of four. Minho looked around as he saw everyone forming their groups, but no one seemed to want to team up with him. Suddenly, Yoonsuh came over and declined everyone else's invitation to team up with him. He felt grateful and relieved that she was that supportive towards him.

As they were discussing their group strategy, two of his past classmates, Soyeon and Jihyun, came over to join their team. Yoonsuh looked a bit jealous as Soyeon said she was comfortable with Minho, while Jihyun simply stated that he was a decent person. However, Minho couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy about Jihyun's laziness and wondered how she would contribute to the group effort.

As they were discussing the expedition, Soyeon said, "I don't mind being in the same team as Minho. We used to be classmates and he's always been a good person."

Jihyun, who was lounging in her seat, chimed in lazily, "Yeah, he's pretty chill. I don't mind being with him either."

Yoonsuh looked at them with a hint of jealousy, but tried to hide it. "Well, if that's settled, then we should start planning our strategy for the expedition."

Minho smiled gratefully at his past classmates for accepting him. He couldn't believe his luck that Yoonsuh was still by his side, despite others trying to come between them.

It was a long day of school and training, and Minho was feeling tired and sore. As they were all walking back to their dorms, Jihyun suggested they check out the local hot bath house to help them relax. Yoonsuh and Soyeon were both excited about the idea, and Minho decided to join them.

As they settled into the hot water, the girls began discussing Minho. Yoonsuh spoke up first, praising his kindness and dedication to his studies. Soyeon chimed in, saying she appreciated how considerate he was towards others. Jihyun simply shrugged, too lazy to contribute much to the conversation.

Feeling a little left out, Yoonsuh tried to one-up Soyeon by telling a story about how Minho had helped her study for an exam. Soyeon wasn't about to back down, though, and said that she wanted to be Minho's partner for the upcoming school sport festival. Yoonsuh was clearly annoyed by this, and tried to win the conversation back in her favor. Meanwhile, Jihyun just closed her eyes and let out a relaxed sigh, enjoying the warmth of the water.

Excited by his newfound abilities, Minho quickly closed his status window and returned to the room where Yoonsuh was waiting for him.

As they were setting up their things, Minho shared his newly discovered skills with Yoonsuh. She was amazed by how much he had improved in such a short amount of time.

"Wow, Minho. Your skills are getting better and better," Yoonsuh said, impressed.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it myself," Minho replied, a sense of pride in his voice.

Soyeon and Jihyun, who were in the same team as them, overheard their conversation and came over to ask about the new skills.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Soyeon asked.

"I just discovered some new skills," Minho replied, showing them his status window.

- Level: 14
- HP: 1500/1500
- MP: 1200/1200
- Stamina: 200/200
- Strength: 70
- Agility: 80
- Intelligence: 100
- Skills: Stun (Lv.3), Assimilate (Lv.2), Disarm (Lv.1)

"What did you find out?" she asked eagerly.

"I have some new skills," he replied with a grin. "I can now disarm opponents and take over their ultimate skill, and my stun skill has improved. I can stun multiple targets and cause different status effects. Plus, my assimilate skill now works even against smell-sensitive monsters."

Yoonsuh's eyes widened in surprise. "That's amazing! With those skills, we might have a better chance of winning the sports festival."

Feeling confident, they quickly joined their team and began strategizing how to get the most points while avoiding getting their points stolen by other teams. The clock was ticking, and they had only 30 minutes to prepare before the sports festival began.