a7

A few days later, Minho overheard a group of students talking about a secret underground fighting club that was held in the school's basement. Minho was curious and decided to investigate.

As he made his way to the basement, he saw Park walking in the opposite direction. Minho followed him and saw him enter a room where the fighting club was being held.

Minho was shocked to see Park participating in the club, fighting with skilled and dangerous opponents. He couldn't believe that someone who was trying to keep a low profile at school was involved in such a risky and illegal activity.

Minho didn't know what to do. He didn't want to get Park in trouble, but he also didn't want to ignore what he had seen. Minho decided to talk to Yoonsuh, who was always level-headed and good at giving advice.

"Yoonsuh, I need your help," Minho said, approaching her in the hallway.

"What's wrong?" Yoonsuh asked, sensing the urgency in Minho's voice.

"I saw Park in the school's underground fighting club," Minho said, looking worried.

Yoonsuh's eyes widened in surprise. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive," Minho said. "What should we do?"

Yoonsuh thought for a moment and said, "You know, Minho, I think we should be careful around this new classmate. It's a bit strange that he didn't mention his background."

Minho nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you're right. It's important to know who we're working with, especially in a team."

As they were walking to their next class, they noticed their new classmate walking ahead of them. He had a serious expression on his face and seemed to be lost in thought.

Yoonsuh couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated by him, and whispered to Minho, "He looks like he's seen some serious stuff. I hope he's not planning anything dangerous."

Minho tried to reassure her. "I'm sure he's just trying to adjust to being a student again. It must be tough for him."

Over the next few days, Minho and Yoonsuh tried to get to know their new classmate better. However, he remained distant and seemed to be more interested in studying and training on his own.

One day, as they were leaving the classroom, they overheard their new classmate on the phone. He was speaking in a low, serious tone, and kept mentioning something about "the mission."

Yoonsuh and Minho exchanged a worried glance, and decided to keep a closer eye on their new classmate.

As the days went by, they began to notice more and more strange behavior from him. He would often disappear for hours at a time, and would refuse to answer any questions about where he had been.

One day, Minho decided to follow him after class to see where he was going. He followed him to an abandoned building on the outskirts of the school, and watched as he entered through a back door.

Minho's curiosity got the best of him, and he decided to sneak in after him. As he crept through the dark and dusty corridors, he could hear the sound of muffled voices coming from one of the rooms.

As he approached the room, he could see that the door was slightly ajar. He cautiously peered inside and saw his new classmate, along with a group of shady-looking individuals, all dressed in black.

Minho's heart began to race as he realized that something serious was going on. He quickly retreated and made his way back to Yoonsuh, who was waiting for him outside.

"We have to do something," Minho said urgently. "Our new classmate is involved in something dangerous, and we need to find out what it is."

Yoonsuh nodded in agreement. "Let's go to the school authorities and report what we saw. They'll know what to do."

Together, they went to the school authorities and reported what they had seen. The authorities promised to investigate the matter and thanked them for bringing it to their attention.

Over the next few days, the school authorities kept a close eye on the new classmate and his activities. They discovered that he had been involved in some illegal activities in the past, but had turned over a new leaf and was trying to start anew as a student.

Yoonsuh and Minho were relieved to hear this, and felt a sense of pride for helping to keep their school safe. They continued to watch out for their fellow students, knowing that they could make a difference if they just kept their eyes open.