a4

The bell rang, signaling the end of their last class of the day. As the students started to pack up their things, the teacher stood up from his desk and cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Class, I have an important announcement to make," he said, holding a piece of paper in his hand. "We will be having an exam in two weeks, covering everything we have learned this semester."

The class groaned in unison, but Minho felt a rush of excitement. He was determined to do better than last time.

After class, Minho approached Yoonsuh and asked, "Hey, do you want to study together for the exam?"

Yoonsuh smiled and nodded. "Sure, I was just about to ask you the same thing."

For the next two weeks, they studied together every day after school. They went over notes, practiced problems, and quizzed each other on vocabulary. Minho was surprised at how much easier it was to learn with a study partner. Yoonsuh was patient and encouraging, and she helped him understand things he wouldn't have been able to on his own.

Finally, the day of the exam arrived. Minho felt confident as he took his seat and opened the test booklet. The questions were challenging, but he was able to answer most of them with ease. When the results were posted the next day, he was thrilled to see that he had placed in the top 50 out of 5,000 students. He turned to Yoonsuh, who had placed first, and grinned.

"We did it," he said. "Thanks for studying with me."

Yoonsuh beamed back at him. "Anytime, Minho. We make a great team."

As they walked down the busy street of Blossom Avenue, Minho and Yoonsuh found themselves immersed in the lively atmosphere of the shopping district. The bright neon lights illuminated the streets as the sound of laughter and chatter filled the air.

They stopped in front of a popular cinema, its marquee flashing with the latest blockbuster hits. After browsing the movies, they decided to watch a romantic comedy. As the movie ended, they strolled down the avenue, window shopping and admiring the colorful storefront displays.

Suddenly, they heard a loud cry coming from a nearby crowd. A little boy was lost and crying for his parents. Yoonsuh approached the child and spoke to him calmly, trying to soothe his worries. Together, they searched for the parents, scouring through the sea of people.

As they walked side by side, Minho couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and contentment in her presence. For a moment, he imagined what it would be like to be married to her and have a family of their own.

"Hey, don't you think we look like a married couple looking for our lost child?" Minho jokingly said, breaking the silence.

Yoonsuh giggled and blushed at his remark, feeling a flutter in her heart. "You wish," she replied playfully.

Eventually, they found the parents and reunited them with their son. As they parted ways, Yoonsuh felt a sense of fondness for Minho, appreciating his kind heart and humor.