Quitting the team

Laser blasting was heard inside the building when some Kraang fought them.

"Catch it!" Maolier throw the information towards Talena who went outside of the building with it to safety.

Debris went down from the ceiling and Amoly tried to move away, but her leg got stuck under it. "Mao, Help me!" The Kraang began to surround her.

But Maolier didn't even flinched while moving out of the window to safety. She had what she wanted. She didn't cared about to help the others. When they can not take care of themselves they were not worth it. They had to learn it the hard way like she did.

Talena went back after she noticed that Amoly was not behind Maolier. A shuriken went through into the lasergun, before it could shout Amoly. Talena got rid of the debris, grabed her sister and went outside again. She made sure that Amoly got onto the rooftop safety.

"How can you possible be this useless?" Maolier pointed one of her swords in Amolys direction while shouting at her until she saw her expression on her face. "What?"

"You are a bad friend." From Amolys cheeks ran a tear that she wiped away. She was hurt that Maolier used her, but she wasn't really surprised. In sadness she began to hug her legs and looked away from her.

Talena came towards them standing infront of Amoly to protect her. In her eyes her anger was seen and she hold her Chigiriki so she could easily shield the sword. "You said it was a mission! You knew I wouldn't come if you told me we would be cannon fodder. You tricked us in to coming here."

"Turn your voice down or else I will-" Maolier took a step forward. Still her sword lifted. The anger inside her rises again.

"Or else what? You said you knew where Lara went. You let Amy almost get killed. You lie!" Talena stood her guard. She hated to fight, but she was willing to do it for her sisters.

"I never lied! You just hear what you want to hear. You can't follow orders. You can't look for your own self. You are weak and drag this mission down." ~Mao

"A leader is someone who took care of their team. Not sacrifice them the first time they have the chance to!" ~Taly

"We have a mission to fulfil." ~Mao

"At what cost? How would you react if I would just push Haguno over the edge of a roof just for the mission?" Talena watched Maolier going silent while turning to her younger sister again. "Amy we're going."

"You can't go. I am the leader you should listen to me. You disrespect Furuji-sans order! I will report you!" ~Maolier

"Then tell him also why we are quitting this team." Amoly stood up, grabed one of her manrikis and went ahead to the edge of the roof. "And by the way you are not my leader. Venus is. So I follow Tals orders, not yours."