Chapter 1

Sora's POV

Pain.

 All I could feel was a burning ache in my head and a sting that went through my arms and legs. I tried opening my eyes but it hurts so much. Through the ringing in my ears I hear a muffled shout from next to me. Pushing through the pain my eyes fluttered open and I realised I was in a car and it was flipped, through my blurred vision I saw my dad trying to talk to me. 

Not me actually, someone behind me. I soon hear the sound of something crashing next to me, I think it was my door. Arms reached over me and next thing I know I'm being lifted out with one arm under my head and the other under my knees. I can't see anything except a black hooded figure and a bright blob in the sky. 

Is that the moon? 

                   They lay me on the ground and the hooded figure appears hovering over me. They put the back of their palm against my forehead before placing two fingers on my neck checking my pulse. Their hands felt so cold but I couldn't help but try and move my head closer to their weirdly comforting touch.

The hand disappears and I suddenly feel something being wrapped around my leg, and it hurts like a bitch. They start snapping their fingers near my ear and I can faintly hear it pounding in my head, like someone was knocking on my brain asking to come in. As the snapping near my ear was becoming more clear to me, I realised I couldn't hear my dad anywhere near me.

I turned my head left towards the car and saw the faint outline of him hanging upside down still in the driver's seat. My vision cleared and I saw he was looking at me with blood running down his face. He smiled at me and I could vaguely see him wince while doing so, his smile was painful to see because it showed he accepted his fate.

He was ready to die.

"Dad," I hear myself say. He does nothing but smile at me and I can see his eyes starting to slowly close.

"Dad!" I rasp out with a pained cry

His eyes close completely as his body goes limp, that last thing I heard him say was a soft whisper. .

"I love you, Sky"

"Dad!" I cried out to him wishing on every god and goddess I knew that he'd open his eyes. I reach my hand out towards him as my cries of pain echo through the night.

I whimper out towards the hooded figure that kneeled next to me while keeping my eyes on my father who was still stuck in the crashed car, "Save him! Please save him" No response.

I turn to where he was sitting and see he's disappeared as if he was never truly there, like a ghost. As I turn back towards my dad a siren blasts through my ears causing the ringing to return once again. I faintly see red lights coming closer from the reflection of the car but I don't turn to look. I stare at him as my vision starts to blur.

As I close my eyes I feel one last tear drop from my eyes, all I can think about is how I'll be able to see him again soon.