Chapter 4

The Next Day...

Sora's POV

It's now morning, Yamato and I are waiting just outside the garage for Chiharu to arrive so we can walk to Itokan together. Yamato was introducing Chiharu to the gang today.

Weirdly enough though, Yamato doesn't look nervous at all right now. He's been fine the whole time we've been waiting, it made me wonder if he's confident or ready to die. Who knows.

"Are you sure he's coming?"I asked Yamato, irritated. I mean I could've been doing literally anything else today but no, Yamato said he needed me to be the mediator between him and Cobra. Just in case Cobra tackles him or tries to throw Yamato out the door. But at least Nijiro will be there, he only said he's coming to witness the 'drama'.

Yamato shrugs his shoulders at me, "I don't know, we didn't exactly give him a time he had to be here by". I look him up and down while tilting my head. Noticing my stare he says, "Don't look at me like that, you like him too and you just met him. That's rare for you".

"But, if he even tries to make a move on you. Oya will be the least of his worries cause I'll be the one on his ass," he says, demonstrating how he'll hit Chiharu.

I roll my eyes, "Okay, Mr. I used to wear mom's dresses. I can protect myself, plus have you seen the guy. He's got a baby face," I say with a shrug.

"You swore you wouldn't bring that up again," he whispered harshly as he glanced around as if making sure no one heard what I said. "And I was just saying, he-" I cut him off with a hit to the stomach when I caught a glimpse of Chiharu approaching from the corner of my eye.

We turn to him as he nears us and I see he's wearing his uniform again. "Keep talking and I'll tell everyone about that time you ran around our house in nothing but moms underwear," I whisper threateningly to Yamato with a glare before looking back at Chiharu.

He stops in front of us and bows, "Sorry if I'm late, I didn't know when I was supposed to come so I rushed here as fast as I could after I woke up". I just smile at Chiharu reassuringly as I walk past him with a pat on his arm.

"It's fine," I hear Yamato say to Chiharu from behind me. "It's only like one o'clock or something, we can go see the others now," he continues as they catch up to me, which ends up with Yamato walking next to me on my right and Chiharu on my left. Chiharu looks at our bikes as we walk past them, "Are we not riding your bikes there?" he asks curiously.

I look forward as I respond, "It's better to walk since it's not that far, plus we can show you around as well. That way if you're actually accepted you can recognise some places".

"Thank you," he replies in a grateful tone, I could hear the smile in his voice when saying it.

As we walk past shops and restaurants Chiharu points at all the different things around us. People wave at us as we walk past them and we wave back politely while flashing them smiles. Everyone knew each other around here so I could already tell a lot of them were curious to know who Chiharu was, especially since he was with Yamato and I.

We talked about whatever we could while walking to Itokan, even Yamato joined in every once in a while. Seeing the sign of Itokan flashing in front of us I look between the two standing next to me.