Bear cubs

After a while, Blizzard and his sons went out for a hunt. 

But as they searched for food, Spear caught a scent that smelled familiar. It was none other than brown bear scents that he picked up. 

A couple of bear cubs came walking in their direction. 

Blizzard and his sons walked away from the cubs, not wanting to face the mother bear.

 Stone noticed a rabbit, so he chased after it and finished it off. 

As he brought it back to Blizzard and Spear, one of the bear cubs went over to him and tried to take it away from him. 

Stone growled and bit the bear cub's foreleg, breaking it. 

That caused the bear cub to cry out in pain to his mother, who came rumbling towards them.

 Stone had by now brought the rabbit to Spear and Blizzard, who were ready to fight. 

Blizzard jumped and bit down really hard on the mother bear's paw, so she roared and tried to pull away. 

But Stone bit down on her neck and started pulling back and forth on it. 

Spear killed the cub that tried to take away Stone's rabbit. That caused the mother bear to practically go berserk on him.

She turned on Spear and took a swing at him, but Spear ducked and ran around her and started to scratch her stomach, making the mother bear roar in agony. 

She then began to make slower movements, and then she stopped moving altogether, lying dead on the ground.

 Blizzard and his sons decided to let the remaining bear cub live as they carried the dead cub and rabbit back to the den. 

On their way back home, Stone and Spear bit off the lower half of the rabbit and brought it over to Snowflake and Icetooth, who were both grateful and happy to see them. 

Blizzard brought the bear cub that was caught over with him to the den of the white wolves.

 Blizzard  sat down as he, his sons Stone and Spear, including Snowflake and Icetooth shared their meal together.