Helping them grow

The next day around 12pm, Stone, Spear and Frost took their pups out into the forest. 

Frost and Silver's pups were already born the same day when the Scartooth had his confrontation with the Scourge wolves. 

Now that all of the the pups were almost four months old, then Stone, Spear, Frost and their mates decided that itwas time for the new young fathers to take them out for a walk in the forest for the first time. 

Stone, Spear and Frost took the pups to all the safe familiar places they had been, such as the slow flowing stream that they drank from.

 The wolf fathers carefully watched after their pups as they played and pretended to fight each other. 

After drinking from the stream, the wolves moved on to check out the old log. 

Blizzard sometimes took Stone and Spear there when they were their pup's ages, and now Stone and Spear were doing the same thing with their pups. 

Blizzard had used the log so he could run up on top of it because the log was stuck on a rock, makingbit lean at an angle. 

Blizzard would then jump off of the end of the log and finish off prey that he, Spruce and their sister Birch were chasing. 

It was now in the middle of the afternoon by the time the wolves caught some rabbits. 

The wolves ate some of the eight rabbits that they caught, and brought the rest back home to the den. It was a nice day for the wolves, but it wouldn't last long.

Later that same night Scartooth and Whiplash took a walk on over to the Eastern side of the forest and were looking at some of the territories of their enemies.

They were both doing this because they wanted to know what condition their enemies were in when it came to surprise attacks.