Icemachete's pack

As the wolves left the grocery store an trotted towards the town, they passed by an alley.

 And as they passed it, a white adult male wolf who was around Blizzard's age stepped out and looked at them as they kept trotting away. 

He looked back in the alley and slowly wagged his tail for the other wolves in his pack to follow him. It turns out that he wasn't alone. 

The wolf was the leader of his pack and was Icetooth's father, who was also Spear's father-in-law. His name was Icemachete, and he and his pack searched for animals that might have wandered into the small abandoned town. 

The members in his pack were his mate Icetail, and their sons Icefang, Iceclaw, Icejaw, and Icebite. These were Icetooth's brothers and parents. There were four other wolves that had joined the pack as well. 

There were ten wolves in Icemachete's pack, and they were Ice pack wolves. 

Seeing that Blizzard, Spruce, Spear and Stone were relatives, and because of Spear and Icetooth starting their family, the Ice pack wolves decided to welcome them as fellow members of their pack. And as allies.

 The members of Ice pack showed the four male wolves where their densite and territory was, which was on the outside of the small town near some trees at the bottom of a hill.

 When was time for the Blizzard wolves to go home, the Ice pack wolves howled their farewells to them as they went back home. 

There was also a stream nearby the Ice pack densite, so they had water as well.