Locked Doors (EruRen)

Eren was pushed against the bed and smirked and kissed his boyfriend, Erwin Smith as they were in his room, making out. There was a knock on the door. Eren got up and hid, Erwin fixed his shirt and hair as he opened the door to see Armin. Armin said,”Dinner is ready Commander”. “Okay thanks Arlert”, Erwin said, with a small smile on his face. Armin nodded and left. Erwin shut the door and said,”Ready to eat darling?”. “Yeah”, Eren said. Erwin left the room with Eren after making sure the coast was clear.

At the mess hall, Eren was sitting next to Armin and Mikasa and started laughing at Sasha and Connie fighting over the last potato. Erwin and everyone else stared at Eren who said,”What?”. “Your laugh…”, Mikasa said. Eren said,”what?”. “You haven’t laughed since your mother”, Armin said. Eren was silent and looked up and said,”Yeah…”. Armin said,”You okay?”. Eren smiled and said,”Yeah I am”. Eren looked at Erwin and said,”Just fine”. Erwin said,”Yeager, meet me in my office after dinner”. “Yes Commander”, Eren said.

After dinner, Eren met with Erwin in his office and said,”You needed me Commander”. “Shut the door and lock it”, Erwin commanded. Eren listened and said,”Yes sir”. Eren did as told. Erwin pulled Eren into a kiss. Eren kissed back and said,”S-sir”. “Sorry baby, you know I can’t help it when I kiss you, you are a good boy”, Erwin said. Eren kissed Erwin and started to make out with him. Mikasa knocked on the door as Eren groaned softly and hid. Erwin unlocked the door and saw Mikasa and said,”Yes?”. “Where is Eren?”, Mikasa said. Erwin said,”he just left”. Mikasa nodded and left. Erwin shut the door and locked the door again. Eren appeared out the closet again and kissed Erwin and said,”Now…where were we?”. Erwin smirked and pushed Eren on the bed and smirked.

The Next Day, Eren was woken up by a door slam in his dungeon. Eren said,”mhm…”. “Wake up, titan baby”, Hange said. Eren was tired and walked to the cell door and was let out. Eren said,”Okay”. They went to the mess hall as Eren yawned again as Hange said,”Did you not sleep at all?”. “No, I got cold last night”, Eren said. Hange nodded.

Eren was too tired even to train and he fell down after running two laps and coughed heavily. Mikasa and Armin ran by his side. Eren soon threw up as Levi said,”Be glad that we are outside”. Erwin said,”Yeager, are you okay”. Eren glared at Erwin for making him not walk well and it got really cold last night. Erwin sighed. Mikasa said,”Eren…”. “I-”, Eren was about to say before throwing up again. Eren blacked out on Armin. Hange quickly ran to them and helped out Eren.

2 hours later, Eren woke up in a room and groaned softly. Hange and Levi looked at Eren and looked away. Eren said,”W-what happened? Where am I?”. “Eren…You're pregnant”, Mikasa said. Eren was silent and laughed softly and said,”Don’t joke like that Mikasa, you know males can’t be pregnant”. “You're a titan shifter…with a womb…”, Hange said. Eren looked to see that they were serious and put his knees to his chest and teared up. Hange said,”Erwin needs to talk to you, alone so we will leave”. Eren nodded.

Erwin entered the room, Eren said,”I should've told you to put on a condom…you probably hate me now”. Erwin said,”Never, will I hate you because you can get pregnant… I love you and I want you to be mine”. Eren looked confused. Erwin pulled out a ring and said,”Will you marry me?”. “Yes I will”, Eren said. They kissed them.

Eren and Erwin got married, but it was a small, quiet one where no one knows. Eren was also a lot more moody, nauseous, and more on since his 3 months pregnant. Eren and Jean were arguing again and this time, it wasn’t physical, but verbal. Eren looked away and pouted after Jean called him a dumbass. Jean sighed and said,”Eren…”. Eren looked at Jean and said,”What horseface”. “Stop being all pouty”, Jean said. Eren flipped him off as Everyone laughed. Jean turned white and said,”Wow!! Okay!!”. Erwin said,”Yeager, may I talk to you for a moment”. Erwin walked out as Eren wobbled behind him a bit.

They kissed in silence as Eren said,”I love you”. “I love you too”, Erwin said. They walked back in as Mikasa was blushing and said,”Eren, may I ask you a question?”. “Sure”, Eren said. Mikasa said,”Who is the father?”. “Simple, my husband”, Eren said. Erwin smiled softly, but no one noticed. Armin said,”I’m sorry, YOUR WHAT!?”. “My husband?”, Eren said. Levi said,”Who?”. “Uhhhh”, Eren said, pausing for a moment. Erwin said, “I am the husband”. “WHAT!?”, Everyone said. Eren smiled and nodded and said,”Yep, my husband is Erwin”. Erwin hugged Eren and smiled softly. Eren said,”Baby, I’m hungry…Do we have sweets?”. “Let me find some”, Erwin said.

Eren was eating some chocolate and soon fell asleep on Erwin. Erwin said,”Big baby”. “Shut up and cuddle me”, Eren said. Erwin smiled and said,”Of course baby”.

Soon Eren gave birth a few months later and it was a baby boy and Eren named him,’Emmett Yeager- Smith”.

They were a happy family…until something happened…

Eren said,”Erwin!! Watch out!!”. Before anyone knew it, Erwin was hit by a rock and it sent him into a building. Emmett was safe right now, he was in a cottage far away from the titans and traitors. Eren rushed towards Erwin as they also had a choice to save either Armin or Erwin. Mikasa and Levi were silent waiting for Eren to say something, Eren took the injection and gave it to Armin and started crying. Eren said,”I’m sorry”. Levi hugged Eren and said,”Come on”.

They soon met Marley, Eren lived in a house away from everyone with Emmett. Eren hugged Emmett which reminded him of Erwin. Emmett said,”Mommy?”. “You are such a beautiful boy”, Eren said. People entered the room as Eren looked up to see it was his old squad and smiled softly. Sasha said,”How are you doing?”. “I’m doing okay”, Eren said. Armin said,”How is Emmett?”. “I’m good”, Emmett said. Everyone saw Eren smile softly when he saw Jean looking at him. Jean blushed slightly. Everyone noticed them and walked out. Emmett left for his room with Sasha, Mikasa, and Armin.

Jean said,”Soo”. Eren smiled and kissed Jean on the lips and said,”I love you too, Horseface”. Jean smiled.

They were happy.

The End
Word Count: 1152 words