3.

there's a new book I think you all should try 😏 My Beloved König. it's by  Almagarza334

Ghost helped you sit down on the ground softly. You were stunned. How the fuck was Ghost here? This couldn't be happening. Your head was a blur, not knowing what to think. Sitting on the ground, Ghost pulled out a medical bag from behind him.

"How long have I been gone" you managed to speak, the pain from your tongue unbearable. "A week. You were definitely knocked out for most of it. I know by you" said Ghost, gently wiping your bloody face with a wet wipe. "Don't talk. It looks sore" he said, wincing slightly. You knew by his face that the inside of your mouth was an absolute disaster.

You sat there, letting Ghost tend to your mouth. He gently wrapped your tongue together. Tears were stinging your eyes, but you had a high tolerance, it would take much more to make you cry. Ghosts eyes were full of concern for you. They had a gentle look, a tender gaze that sat lightly over your bruised face.

"I know you're wondering how I got in. Got this Alejandro lad to pretend to be a native. I was his guard, got let right in. Took out the guards, and the big guy with feathers in his hair" said Ghost, finishing up on your mouth. You closed your jaw slowly, the pain showering across your mouth.

"Fuck. I'd say that hurts like a hot rod" said Ghost, helping you up. "We need to get the fuck out of here. It's dangerous" said Ghost, taking your arm. "Pretend I'm leading you somewhere, okay?" he said gruffly, his Manchester accent pulling through. Ghost took you softly by the arm and liked his in yours, leading you into the light streaming into your room.

Ghost led you into a hall that stretched left and right. It was definitely a Spanish style home, archways engraved into the side of the building, revealing a beautiful backdrop of a rain forest. Mountains stretched up behind the trees, a low mist flooding the canopy. The sun sat low, it was morning time. You gasped for clean air through your nose, filling your nose with the clean air.

Ghost continued walking right, to a flight of stairs, which led down to a main hallway. A few dead guards were scattered across the ground. Your eyes widened slightly at the mass of body's in front of you. You hated war. Hated the military. It's kills a persons morals, and their soul. By taking another persons. For good.

Simon led you through a door that sat a balcony. From out the balcony, you could see the front gates of the house, and a long dirt path winding down to the house. "You need to go. Now. Up in the tree line is the others. Up that path, they'll be there. You need to go quick. I need to make it seem you never left" said Ghost quickly, before tapping you on. You nodded, not being able to speak. In an instant you made the leap of faith out of the balcony.

sorry for the late updates guys. recently I hit the lowest point I've ever had, and was hospitalised for a few days. im back now, so hopefully updates will be quicker. thank you all for the support.
ml ghost 🫶🏻🩷