8.

(yeah this is just smut lol, sorry about the years it took me to upload this, got expelled, i was feeling silly guys!! anyways love yall a bunch)

Konig pushed you against a wall. He was breathing heavily, his eyes intense under his mask. Wasting no time, he pulled up his mask and kissed you hard and passionately. Slipping his tongue in, your tongues caressing each other. He grunted and pulled away, picking you up, your legs wrapping around his waist.

"Mein liebste.. you dont know how long Ive waited for this.. the lonely nights I had while you were missing.. the hunger I felt for you.. oh my dear.." said Konig, his voice a whiny whisper as he lay you on the bed, softly and making sure you were okay. He tossed his hood off, and went for your neck, softly but hungrily going at it. The heat and hunger could be felt almost radiating from him, his touch soft yet passionate on your hips. "Youre so pretty.. my pretty girl.." he whispered, as he began to untuck your shirt from your pants.

In one swift move, he pulled your shirt over your head. Konigs eyes gazed upon your chest with hunger, his hands gently cupping your breast, leaning down to plant a kiss on your lips. "My girl.. youre the most beautiful woman Ive ever seen... all mine.." he whispered into your ear, smoothly unclipping your bra with a hungry smirk. As he did this, you pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it aside. 

A grunt of approval escaped his lips as he kissed you from your tits, all the way to the belt of your pants. As he reached your belt, he looked up with a glance, asking for permission with a hungry gaze. With a nod, you allowed him to do what he pleased. He desperately undid your belt, while doing so his other hand began to feel you through the fabric of your jeans. "Mm.. so wet for me already eh liebste? Making this so easy for me.." he whispered as he gently pulled your trousers, along with your panties. He grinned, taking you in for a moment. "My, my. So long.." he whispered softly, his hand circling your knee. Naturally, your knees curled up and your legs closed. He chuckled softly. "Oh cmon dear... dont be shy with me eh?" he whispered softly, his voice a little more primal then ever.

Softly, he opened your legs. You tossed your head back, taking a shaky breath. Slowly, he began to run a finger over your clit, the gentle movements sending shivers of pleasure through you. Konig let out a low chuckle. "Ah my love.. so sensitive.." he said teasingly, and he tossed off his veil, immediately his tongue flicking over your clit.

You let out a sharp moan at this. The feeling and texture of his tongue was too much, making you shudder and your hand cupped your breast. "Oh Konig.." you breathed out, and your hands gripped the pillows as his tongue flicked over the most sensitive parts, doing wonders to your senses. You were swayed into his touch, everything else surrounding you drowned out, and you got swallowed in the current sensations you were feeling, your head just in pure bliss.

Konig continued, his hands caressing your sides, but before you knew it, he had taken his belt off, and you heard the jangle of it falling to the floor, along with his pants. Konig looked different right now, and there was a primal, near animalistic look in his eyes, as he quickly pulled his tight under wear down, revealing his huge member. He was hard as a rock, already dripping in precum as he dived down to you, and kissed you roughly, jerking himself off as he did.

A small growl escaped his throat, deep and rumbly as he kissed you neck, definitely leaving marks. "Oh my love.. I need this so bad.. youll.. let me eh?" he said, a groan escaping him, a thick blush over his nose. He was dying for this release. You nodded, and he immediately positioned himself before you. Steadily, he placed his huge member over your entrance, and slowly, pushed in.

A gasp of pleasure and pain escaped you. He was huge, and you body wasnt used to anything like this. Konig let out a breathy laugh. "Thats right my love.. get used to me eh? Your body is so perfect.. so tight for me.." he groaned as he began pushing, in and out.

You began seeing stars, looking up at him and moaning softly, his size immense, and your body eventually adjusted to him, and the pleasure seeped through the pair of you, his thumb circling your clit as he kept praised and groaning, and as time went on, he got sloppier and faster in his thrusts, and you could feel every inch of him inside you. His eyes were almost scary as he kissed you down again, and put his finger on you lower stomach, and he found himself inside you. He let out a low chuckle.

Not long after, that not in your stomach began to release, and in one moment, it released completely, and the sensations that he made you feel were just incredible. Konig let out a deep gravelly moan as he finished, happily inside you, and he began panting, lookin down at you with nothing but pure love and adoration.