しゅんかんのねつする

Friday 3:58 p

Friday 3:58 p.m
Y/n Pov
"I'm sorry again for falling asleep on you Miyamura-san" I apologized as I walked with Miyamura to the nearby station. "No it fine, sorry for yknow sleeping with you without consent." Miyamura replied with a slight frown on his face. "How about I make it up to you? I could bake you something?" Miyamura continued as we both swiped our train passes. I hummed in response as we made our through the station. *isn't that hori?* I thought glancing to the particular person, "Hey it's Hori.." Miyamura whispered as he waved her over. "Hey Miyamura, hi L/n. Going straight home?" Hori asked. "Well I'm gonna bake a cake for l/n-San so I'll have to go to the store." Miyamura replied smiling, Hori hummed in response before glancing at me I gave a slight smile. "Oh that's my train.. I'll text you my address?" Miyamura questioned turning to me for a response before walking on his train. "So why is he baking you a cake?" Hori asked me. "It's nothing, just something between us that's all" I shared as I gave a slight bow before going to my train that had rolled in. *ping!* '######## come over anytime :)' sent by Miya
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6:49 p.m
*it's fine y/n just knock on the door* I raised my hand to knock lightly before a boy came to the door with different piercings. "Miyamura?" I questioned tilting my head slightly analyzing the male in front of me. "Uh yeah.. I didn't think you'll recognize me" Miyamura said giving me a nervous smile while opening the door wider. I stepped in telling him I recognized his eyes and I was sure I was at the right place. " Let's get started what kind of flavor do you like?" Miyamura asked while he placed out all the ingredients, "and sorry for the heat our ac unit in broken..." he continued. "It's quite alright, and I don't mind I'm not too picky" I said taking of my sweater placing on his dining chair. I heard reply with a quiet 'ok'.
Third pov 7:20 p.m
"Now since it's done cooling we can begin decorating" Miyamura told Y/n who was standing next to him holding the piping tool. Y/n was struggling at first to keep a steady flow of frosting so Miyamura decided to help the poor girl. Standing behind her he pressed his body against hers sliding his hand carefully over hers. Y/n felt her face warm up as she felt his breath near neck signaling how close they were, "You have to first press all the frosting down and hold the bag close before piping." Miyamura whispered to the girl unknowing of his charms. Y/n slowly turned her head to the side wanting a view of the boy, Miyamura glanced towards y/n before turning his attention fully towards her. Maybe it was heat getting to their heads or maybe it was simply the tension between them... Before they knew it Y/n pressed her lips onto Miyamura's, this soon turned into make out session in miyamuras kitchen. With two hot teens kissing each like it's their last moment together; Y/n pulled away trying to catch her breath before looking at sight before her. Miyamura, with disheveled hair with some sticking to face breathing heavily before relaxing his head on Y/n's shoulders. Y/n was still in disbelief on the current situation, "Miyamura-San is it alright if I use your shower I'm quite sweaty" Y/n asked before getting a mumbled laughter. Miyamura lifted his head looking at y/n before pulling away leading her towards his bathroom. "My room is straight across choose anything to wear" Miyamura explained "Also you can just call me Izumi" he added before placing a towel on sink and leaving. "I-zu-mi..." Y/n whispered to herself before shutting the bathroom door and running herself a quick bath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov
*ah I feel much better, these smell like him..* "Izumi!" I screamed as a made my way onto Miyamura bed. I could hear Miyamuras hurried steppes toward his room, "Is everything alright L/n-san!?" Miyamura asked as he rushed towards me. " I'm fine I just wish to lay with you.." I replied slipping under his thin bedsheets, patting a spot next me. Miyamura sighed before opening his window and making his way over to the bed and lying down next to me. "Can I.. Can I hold you?" he asked, I gave him a nod of approval before I felt his arms wrap around my body pulling us closer. "Call me Y/n.." I muttered as I muzzle my face into his clothing. I heard a small ok before I started to drift off.
Third pov
After a couple minutes went by Miyamura felt y/ns body slowly relax in his arms, assuming she fell asleep he decided he to would try and get some rest. Miyamura hesitated before giving Y/n a small kiss on head before giving her a little squeeze and settling down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Izumi? Hmm maybe he's asleep" the woman spoke as she made her way into her home. *Whos coat is that?* the woman thought before making her way to her sons room. Knocking lightly she entered the room, shocked at first her face softened at the sight. "Finally got a girlfriend huh?" The woman whispered to her self. *I'll wash this for her* thought the woman before carefully grabbing a neatly folded clothes below the middle table. Finally making her way into the kitchen she sees the mess the two had made. "Ehh?! Those two...!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 958
Do you guys have exams soon?

!"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word count: 958 Do you guys have exams soon?