べつのこくはく

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sunday 2:49 p

Sunday 2:49 p.m

"So Y/n what's going on between you and Miyamura?~" Misa cued taking a sip of her drink. "Oh, well we just started dating actually.." Y/n whispered but enough for Misa to spit her drink out. "WHAT?!" Misa yelled catching the attention of their friends. "No way! You guys are so adorable!" Misa exclaimed. Y/n simply blushed as she looked out watching Miyamura talk with Hori and Yuki. "Hey Y/n! Come into the water with me!" Ayame yelled running towards the girls sitting down. "No we're talking doofus" Misa interrupted throwing herself onto Y/n. "Ah I'm always so jealous of you Y/n, your boobs are so nice.. Lucky Miyamura.." Misa sighed whispering the last bit. Misa snuggled her face between y/n chest while laying beside her, Ayame blushed as his gaze fell on y/n's chest. "C-come on! Y/n please!" Ayame begged pulling on y/n arm. "Ok ok I'll go with Ayame, Misa please get off" Y/n sighs as she pulls misa off. As y/n stands Ayame grabs a arm and runs off into the water.

Ayame pulled Y/n deeper into the water until her feat couldn't touch the floor. "Ayame I can't swim you know that." Y/n stated pulling back and getting to a place she could stand, "I wouldn't drop you come here, plus I have to tell you something!" Ayame explained while pulling Y/n into a straddle hug. "Please can we just go back closer to shore?" "It'll be quick I promise" Ayame replied, Y/n sighed before giving him the ok. " I like you. Ever since we were kids I've liked you" Ayame breathed looking Y/n in her eyes. Y/ns eyes widened in surprise, before y/n could reply the two hear their friends calling for them. "Let's go back yeah?" Ayame smiled before slowly making his way to shore. Y/n unraveled herself from Ayame when they we're close enough to shore before walking towards their bags. "Are you two hungry? We want to go eat something." Miyamura questioned. "Hmm I could always eat" Ayame replied. "I could go find us some food while you guys stay here?" Hori proposed putting her jacket over her suit. "I'll come with you!" Ayame and tooru exclaimed glaring at each other after.

"Y/n are you alright? You've been quiet ever since you came back from the water." Miyamura asked sitting on the bench dragging y/n with him. Y/n laid down on the seat before giving Miyamura a brief summary of what had happen between her and Ayame. Miyamura simply hummed in response then laid his head on y/ns chest before protectly wrapping his arms around y/ns body. "Awh You guys make me feel so lonely.." Misa sighed as she takes a seat on the other chair. "Where'd everyone go?" Yuki added, "We- Food" Miyamura mumbles. "They went for food, they should be back in a few. Where'd you guys go?" Y/n queered "Bathroom" Misa replied closing her eyes drifting off into a nap. "L/n are you and Miyamura dating?" Yuki questioned sitting against Misa's chair. "Oh.. Yes we are." Y/n replied slightly smiling as she plays with Miyamura hair. Yuki hums before titling her head back laying it on Misa's leg. "Lucky.." Yuki whispered before closing her eyes.

"Y/n could I stay over at your house today?" Miyamura asked raising his head. Y/n pondered before replying "Sure, I'll have to ask Shuuji.. My parents won't be home until Thursday and Misao is staying with friends". Miyamura nodded his head before leaning closer towards y/ns face giving her a short kiss, returning to his original place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7:30 p.m
"Thanks for letting me use your shower" Miyamura mentioned, "It's nothing..Do you need help with drying your hair?" Y/n muttered sitting up from her bed. Miyamura hummed before sitting in between Y/ns legs, "Yes please" he pleaded. Y/n grabbed his towel then began lightly rubbing it against his head.
After Y/n finished drying Miyamuras hair Y/n laid back on her bed covering herself with her blanket, Miyamura stood up walking over to the light switching it off before making his way to y/ns bed. "You have your school uniform and bag right?" Y/n questions as she turns around to face Miyamura. "Yup I went to my house before coming here" Miyamura replied back scooting closer to y/n. "Izumi?" Miyamura opened his eyes to be meet with Y/n eyes staring right back. "Are you not upset that Ayame confessed to me?" Y/n asked softly, Miyamura chuckled lightly before sliding his arms around her pulling her body against his.
"Of course i was.. I just don't want to show it. Your my girlfriend." Miyamura whispers as he trails his hand along the back of y/ns shirt. Y/n blushed at his statement before closing her eyes resting her head onto his chest. "Can I go inside?" Miyamura asked as his hands gently tap her skin. Y/n nodded as Miyamura hands guides along her skin feeling how hot her skin was. Inhaling Y/ns scent Miyamura relaxed before closing his eyes and falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 888
Got any plans for summer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word count: 888Got any plans for summer?