あいのあどばいす

Monday 7:20 a

Monday 7:20 a.m

Third pov
"Morninggg!" yelled Yuki as she entered the classroom with Misa trailing behind her."Oh morning Yuki, Misa" Hori replied giving them a warm smile. "Is Ayame and Tooru her yet?" Misa asked sitting on desk nearby Hori. "Yeah they went for a drink" Hori replied. "Have you guys seen Miyamura?" Hori continues. Misa turnes to Yuki as Yuki does the same before turning back to Hori. "I haven't" Yuki shrugged, "Same here. Why?" Misa questioned. Hori simply shrugged before noticing the two boys heading her way. "We're back! Oh hey Misa and Yuki" Ayame yelled before handing a water bottle to Hori. "Have you guys seen Miyamura out there?" Yuki questioned as tooru took a seat next to her. "Nope.." Tooru sighed as he leaned against his chair.

"Do you guys think Y/n and Miyamura are dating?" Tooru spoke. Ayame spat out his drink and began faintly laughing. "Hmm? I'm serious!" Tooru exclaimed while Hori patted Ayame back. "Oh yeah they are." Misa smirked. "Eh?!" "Are you serious?! I knew it!" Tooru jumped fisting his hands into the air. "Hey your just happy because you like Hori." Yuki remarked. "For your information I'm over Hori, I have a date this Sunday." Tooru smiled to himself. "Misa how do you know there dating?" Ayame asked. "She told Yuki and I yesterday at the beach" Misa shrugged before grabbing her phone. Hori simply stayed quiet through the conversation.

"Well there's the couple themselves!" Tooru called out pointing out Y/n and Miyamura walking into class together. "Morning guys" Y/n smiled before turning her attention to Ayame, who had been staring at her since she got in. Locking eyes with him his eyes softened before Ayame stood up. "Could we talk outside?" Ayame whispered to Y/n as he stood beside her. "Yeah ok" Y/n replied before following him out side.

Inside the classroom
"What'd you think their talking about?" Yuki wondered before shrugging it off. "Wait Tooru didn't you say you have a date Sunday?" Misa questioned. "What? You do?" Miyamura asked turning towards him. "Mhm got a date with Sakura" Tooru answered. "Sakura from student government?" Hori asked walking to a place beside Miyamura. "Yup!" "I'll give it to you she's cute" Misa sighed as she started teasing him about his upcoming adventure. Yuki sighed to her self before playfully teasing Tooru.
"Miyamura?" Hori whispered. "Yes Hori-San?" Miyamura smiled whispering back. "Are you really dating Y/n?" She asked. "Hm? Oh yes, how did you know?" Miyamura questioned. "Why date her?" Hori asked completely ignoring his question. Miyamura eyes widen in surprise of her rude question. "I'm dating her because I like her?" Miyamura replied as the question was quite obvious. "Why does it matter to you?" Miyamura continued in a passive tone. "There's better people." Hori shrugged. Before Miyamura could defend his girlfriend their teacher walks in asking for everyone in their seats.

Outside the classroom
"Ayame... about yesterday.." Y/n whispered, "Are you and Miyamura dating?" Ayame stated turning his body to y/n. "Yes.." Y/n replied hanging her head low. Ayame hummed before letting out a shaky sigh. "Guess I lost huh?" Ayame smiled softly, "Let's go back in the teacher's here." Ayame continued, Y/n looked up and turned around seeing her home room teacher make his way over to his class. Y/n nodded her head before walking to the door and walking to her desk, Ayame trailing behind.