わたしがあなたをもつているかぎり

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday 3:40 p.m
"We should hang out during the weekend!" Misao exclaimed as she threw herself onto Tōru. "Yeah sure, where though?" Hori smiled as she watched Tōru and misao. "Miyamura, do you have anywhere you'd like to go?" Yuki asked looking up at Miyamura who stood beside her. "Eh.. uhm.. maybe the aquarium?" Miyamura spoke nervously. The four nodded their heads in agreement, "Then it's settled we're going to aquarium on Saturday!" Hori spoke with a small smile.

"Ayame we need to talk." Y/n spoke sternly as she faced Ayame outside the class. Ayame sighed before nodding his head, "Alright let's talk".

Ayame and Y/n walked to a empty staircase, "Are you upset that I'm dating Miyamura?" Y/n spoke quietly as she faced Ayame. "I just don't see why you'd date him instead of me, I've known you since we were kids. I know you better." Ayame sighed. "If you known me then you would know I see you as a brother." Y/n spoke softly, "I love you Ayame, I really do. But not romantically, and I love Miyamura." Y/n sighed as she put her hand on his arm. "Y/n I'm so sorry, I was acting selfish.. Can you forgive me?" Ayame frowned as he looked at Y/n with sad eyes. "Of course Ayame.." Y/n smiled softly as she hugged him.

"Oh? Did you guys make up?" Misao smiled brightly as she watched Y/n and Tōru walk towards them. "Yeah, we're good now." Ayame smiled, "Well we all decided to go to the aquarium tomorrow, both of you are going." Misao demanded. "Alright Misao, we'll be there." Y/n sighed happily. "Y/n? Did you two really make up?" Miyamura whispered to Y/n as he put his arm around her waist dragging her next to him. "Yeah, we talked it out, and he apologized. We're good." Y/n smiled gently as she looked at Ayame talking with Yuki, Miyamura hummed as he looked at Y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday - Aquarium
2.07 p.m

"Eh? Did we really lose the others?.." Miyamura sighed as walked beside Ayame . "Hm? Yeah.. I guess we did." Ayame hummed as he looked around. "Should I call Y/n?" Miyamura spoke calmly walking beside Ayame . "No, we're alright. You nervous to be with me or something?" Ayame joked as he looked at Miyamura.
Miyamura stood next to Ayame as they both looked at the large fish tank in front of them. "Why did you ignore Y/n?" Miyamura spoke suddenly, glancing at Ayame before looking back at the fishes. "I love her... When Misao told me you guys were dating I was upset." Ayame spoke calmly, "I couldn't understand what was interesting about you, I personally think I'm better." Ayame laughed as he looked at Miyamura, who looked at him with a deadpan face.

" Ayame laughed as he looked at Miyamura, who looked at him with a deadpan face

"Y/n is an amazing person.. she's beautiful, smart, and she cares for everyone around her. I wanted to repay her for everything she's done for me.." Ayame sighed as his gaze falls to the ground. "Huh? Repay her?" Miyamura questioned as he faced Ayame.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback - 7 year old Ayame, Y/n
"Ow.. ow.. that hurts.." Ayame cried as he sat on the floor with a small bruise on his knee. "Are you okay?" Y/n spoke gently as she stood in front of Ayame clutching her backpack. "I fell.. and it hurts" Ayame spoke, and he wiped the tears off his face. "You need to be more careful. You could have been seriously hurt." Y/n spoke calmly as she reached in her bag pulling out a first aid kit. Crouching down she cleaned his wound and out a small bandage on his cut. "Thanks! You go to my school right! Your that quiet girl!" Ayame smiled brightly as he stood up reaching his hand out for her.
Y/n stood up by herself facing Ayame. "I do go to your school. If that's all, I'm going now." Y/n spoke softly as she turned around, Ayame quickly ran in front of her smiling. "Nope! We're friends now, friends hang out with each other! So let's go get some ice cream!" Ayame smiled as he pulled Y/n along, running on the sidewalk.
End of flash back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n has always been there for me, every time I was hurt. She was there." Ayame sighed as he looked up with a smile. "In every life I would give my life for that girl, just for her to be genuinely happy.." Ayame smiled looking at Miyamura, "I would kill anyone who makes her unhappy.. I just didn't think I would be the one who makes her upset." Ayame frowned as he looked back at fish tank. "Aya-" "Hey! I see them!" Misao yelled as she ran towards the two males. "Hey Miyamura, Ayame. We were worried about you guys." Hori spoke as she placed her hands on her hips. "Ah, we're fine! Just enjoying our quiet time." Ayame spoke as he threw his arms over Yuki's shoulder. "Say Yuki, let's go visit the penguins!" Ayame smiled, before Yuki could reply she was being dragged away by Ayame. "Alright, since we're splitting! I'm taking Tōru and Hori!" Misao smiled as she grabbed onto Tōru dragging him along, Hori laughed softly as she followed them. "So, Y/n where do you wanna go?" Miyamura smiled as he grabbed her hand. "Hm, let's go see the sharks. There my favorite.." Y/n smiled as she walked beside Miyamura. Miyamura walked beside Y/n faintly smiling as he looked at her with soft eyes.

I'm happy I'm with you y/n, I want us to last. I need us last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6.20 p.m
"Y/n did you really need to buy all this?" Miyamura sighed as he sat on the train waiting on it to start moving. "Yes, I have some for my teachers, friends, and my family. And of course some for you." Y/n explains as she sat next to him. Miyamura sighed as he closed his eyes laying his head on the window. "If your tired you could lay on me, we got here early so we'll have to wait a bit. Plus our stop is the last one." Y/n spoke warmly as she guides Miyamura head onto her shoulder. "Y/n? Why don't you call me 'Izumi'" Miyamura whispered, scooting closer to Y/n. "I'm not sure.. I'm just used to calling you that. From now on I'll only call you Izumi." Y/n replied as she laid her head onto his.

I love you miyamua, I don't care if I'm being selfish. I want you all to myself..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extra scene
"Misao, I think I like you." Tōru spoke with a nervous tone as he faced Misao. "You think? Well I know I like you, what about Sakura?" Misao spoke as she looked up at him. "We decided to be friends, ok I know I like you." Tōru replies as he rolled his eyes. Misao laughed as she turned around. Tōru sighed as he looked back at the small pool, a small blush appearing on his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1202
What's your favorite sea animal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word count:1202What's your favorite sea animal?