がつるふれんどがいます

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, 9:29 a.m

Miyamura walked quickly onto the train, sighing out as he sat down on a open seat. Pulling out his phone he sent a short text to Hori. 'I'm on my way, Hori-san'. Miyamura turned off his phone, leaning onto the window looking outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9:43 a.m
"Ah! Miyamura finally!" Hori exclaimed as she waved at Miyamura. "Sorry hori-san.. but what did you need help with?" Miyamura questioned as the two walked side by side through out the plaza. "Oh, well since it's almost summer we'll most likely go into the school pool. I wanted your help with picking out a swimsuit." Hori spoke calmly, before pulling him into a swimsuit store. "What!? A swimsuit!" Miyamura exclaimed stumbling behind Hori. "Yeah, I want your opinion. You'll be honest with me." Hori explained, going through the bikini's and full pieces on the wall. "I.. I don't know about this.. maybe I should get Y/n to come along.. she'll be able to get her stuff as well." Miyamura whispered to himself before sitting down on a bench and texting Y/n.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few minutes later, 10:15 a.m

Y/n walked into the swimsuit store holding her bag looking for Miyamura. "Ah Y/n over here!" Miyamura smiled, motioning her to come over. "Izumi. Why are you in a female swimsuit store?" Y/n questions, "Your not one of those weird boys who collect women's clothing and smell them.. right?" Y/n continues as she walked over to him. "What! Of course not! Hori asked me to come with her, but I didn't feel comfortable being her alone.. so I called you." Miyamura explained quickly, pointing to the stall Hori was in.

"I see.. and are those her's?" Y/n asked calmly, pointing to a couple bikinis on a bench. Miyamura looked where she pointing, before blushing. "Oh.. eh no.. I.. I just thought they would look nice on you.." Miyamura spoke nervously. "Oh. I could try them on for you." Y/n teased before smiling softly as she picked up the hangers, walking to the stall next to Hori's.

"So Miyamura, what's you think about this one?" Hori questioned as she stepped out, freezing in place as she seen Y/n stand infront of Miyamura wearing a pink bikini. "Oh, hello Hori-san. It's very flattering on you, it fits you well." Y/n comments as she turned around facing Hori. Miyamura didn't bother to look at Hori, as he stared at Y/n with soft eyes. "Oh.. thanks L/n." Hori spoke calmly, looking at Miyamura. "Well I'm going to go change and buy my stuff." Y/n smiled as she grabbed her clothes, walking back to the changing stall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12: 28 p.m
"Miyamura, why did you call L/n?" Hori asked quietly as they walked back to her house. "Oh uh, Y/n would've been upset with me if I just watched you in different bikinis.. plus the ones that you were wearing were very.. revealing. It makes me uncomfortable.." Miyamura answered. "Did seeing L/n is her bikinis make you uncomfortable?" Hori sighed, "hm? No, Y/n doesn't make me uncomfortable. Plus it's nothing I haven't seen already.." Miyamura answered, whispering the last bit to himself as they reached a crosswalk.

Hori eyes widen as she heard Miyamura's sentence. 'Did they..' Hori heart ached as she stood beside Miyamura acting as if she never heard anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time-skip, 12:46 p.m

"Hori-san. Where did you get all this candy?.." Miyamura stated looking through the bag of candy on her living room table. "Oh, Souta brought some candy from his shopping trip with his friends yesterday. That's the left over, feel free to take some." Hori confirmed. Miyamura hummed as he grabbed some candy, stuffing it in his bag. "So, which one do you wanna try?" Miyamura smiled rummaging through the bag. Hori picked out a white candy wrapping. "Oh what flavor is that one?" Miyamura spoke calmly.

"Hm, interesting. It's clay flavored.." Hori spoke clearly disgusted but curious. Hori popped the candy in her mouth, immediately cringing at the flavor. "Is it that bad?" Miyamura laughed, looking at horis expression. Hori stopped what she was doing leaning closer to Miyamura kissing him, slowly pushing the candy into his mouth. Miyamura eyes widen as he immediately pushed Hori away from him, the candy dropping onto the floor in between them.
"Hori! What the hell!?" Miyamura barked wiping his lips. "Miyamura.. I.. I wasnt thinking.." Hori spouted quickly, "I'm sorry.. I.. I just. I really like you Miyamura.. I want to be with you.." Hori confessed.

"Do you expect me to break up with my girlfriend just because you confessed?" Miyamura criticized.

"Just.. don't mention the kiss to Y/n." Miyamura sighed standing up and grabbing his bag. "I'm going to go.." Miyamura spoke coldly as he walked out the room, leaving Hori's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:24 p.m
"So.. wanna tell why you decided to come here? You did say you were going to stay at horis house until later." Y/n spoke softly as she stared at Miyamura, who was laying on her bed. "No not really... come lay with me." Miyamura smiled faintly, turning on his side. Y/n hummed before laying beside him, turning on her side to face him. "Did Hori say something mean?" Y/n questions, Miyamura stayed quiet hugging Y/n, putting his head on her chest. "Izumi, let's go on date tonight." Y/n continued patting his head softly. "Ok.. sure." Miyamura replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time-skip, 7:38 p.m

"Y/n. I should have paid for our food." Miyamura spoke softly as placed the food tray on their table. "No, I asked you on this date so I have to pay." Y/n sighed as she sat down, taking her food from the tray.

As the couple continued eating in silence, Y/n could see how bothered Miyamura looked. "Izumi, please tell me what's wrong. Communication is key. Whatever it is I will not be upset at you." Y/n reassured, placing her hand over his. Miyamura bit his lip, feeling even more guilty for his actions. "I.. I totally understand if you would break up with me after I ask this but.. what would you do if I cheated on you...?" Miyamura spoke quietly, Y/n paused before sighing. "Did.. did you cheat on me?..." Y/n questions, "no!.. well I.. I don't know if it's cheating.." Miyamura spoke quickly. "Okay... since we're done eating, let's go back to my place." Y/n spoke calmly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:20 p.m
Miyamura looked at Y/n peacefully sleeping in her bed. He sat beside her pulling the cover over her shoulders. "I'm so sorry Y/n. Hori.. she uh kissed me. I pushed her away immediately though.. but I can't help but feel so guilty. Your so good to me.. please forgive me.." Miyamura croaked as he layed next to her, crawling under the sheet putting his head on her stomach. "I'm.. so sorry.." Miyamura cried, before closing his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ending 1: Y/n wasn't asleep so she heard Miyamura's confession.
Ending 2: Y/n was asleep which causes a different set of events.
Please comment on the ending you would like.
Word count:1214