CHAPTER 3: KRISTEN'S APPEAR

INT. NANCY'S ROOM-NIGHT

Nancy is laying on her left side. Laying in her bed. Nana y is looking at part of the wall and floor. Nancy takes some breaths. Nancy slowly lifts herself up. Sitting up in her bed. Nancy looks in the mirror.

Nancy stairs at her neck. Nancy touches her neck with her right hand. Nancy takes a deep breath. Then Nancy sees a girl appear in the mirror. Sitting on the edge. Empty left side of the bed.

Nancy slowly turns her head to the left. Slowly bring her right hand down from her neck. Nancy doesn't see the girl on the bed. Whispering starts. Nancy slowly pans her head back towards the mirror. The girl is right in front of Nancy's face.

The girl is Nancy's first older sister KRISTEN KRUEGER.

Kristen is (17) she has has long blonde hair with blood spots

Kristen is (17) she has has long blonde hair with blood spots. Kristen is wearing a pink tank top. White jacket. Light blue Jean pants with all white all stars.

Kristen has blood around her mouth and on her cheeks, blood on her tank top and jacket. Kristen has rope marks on her neck and stab wounds on her stomach.

Nancy screams. Nancy jumps back. Pulling herself across the bed. Nancy falls on to the floor. Crawling backwards. Nancy gets to her desk. Nancy breaths heavy. Whispering gets a little loud.

Nancy looks at the mirror. Not seeing Kristen.

NANCY KRUEGER
(Sad tone)
Please go away

Whispering gets louder and closer to Nancy..

KRISTEN KRUEGER
You can't get away from us, your guilt is killing You.

NANCY KRUEGER
(Crying tone)
Please stop.

Nancy brings her knees up to her face, Nancy lifts her head up, looking at the ceiling.

Kristen is standing in front of Nancy,

KRISTEN KRUEGER
You let us die you didn't call for help.

NANCY KRUEGER
(Crying tone)
I know I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't know what to do.

KRISTEN KRUEGER
You knew you just didn't want to.

NANCY KRUEGER
(Crying tone)
That's not true I was so scared.

KRISTEN KRUEGER
We we're scared too but you let us die.

NANCY KRUEGER
(Crying tone)
Please stop saying that I was just so scared I didn't know what to do.

Nancy takes some deep breaths, the whispering stops, Nancy slowly pans her head down, looking straight. Nancy doesn't see Kristen anymore. Nancy looks at the mirror and doesn't see Kristen or anyone else.

Nancy slowly brings her legs down, laying her legs flat on the floor. Nancy takes some breaths. Nancy's phone goes off, playing a ringtone. The ringtone is a song named SEASON OF THE WITCH BY LANA DEL RAY.

Nancy jumps a bit at the sudden shock of the ringtone playing. Nancy pans her head to the right, looking at her small dresser next to her bed where her phone is setting on the charger. Nancy let's the ringtone play till it stops.

The ringtone stops.

Nancy takes a breath. The ringtone starts playing again, Nancy jumps again, Nancy quickly gets up from the floor. Nancy carefully walks over to her dresser.

Nancy looks at her phone, Nancy sees the contact photo. The contact photo is a photo of Nancy and her sister Kristen in Halloween T shirts. Kristen is calling Nancy.

Nancy stares at her phone as it rings. The ringtone stops. A uncomfortable feeling amount of silence fills the room. The ringtone starts again. Nancy gets lifted up in to the air. Nancy holds up her hands to her neck.

Kristen is in the mirror holding a rope. A rope is hanging from the ceiling. Wrapped around Nancy's throat chocking her. Nancy gets chocked to death. Nancy's arms falls down, Nancy's head pans down.

Nancy's body hangs there while Kristen looks at it.

Kristen let's go of the rope. Nancy's body falls on the floor. Landing on her back. Kristen turns to her right and walks away. Walking out of view in the mirror.