CHAPTER 8: FACE YOURSELF

INT.KRUEGER HOUSE/HELL-NIGHT

Nancy laying face down on the ground. Nancy is laying in the living room of the house. Nancy starts to wake up, slowly opening her eyes and closing them three times.

With each time Nancy opens her eyes her vision is very blurry she can't make out where she is just looking at the ground.

Nancy opens her eyes one more time, her vision is starting to clear up. Nancy lifts her head up off the ground a bit, seeing some blood on the floor.

Nancy is still bleeding a bit from the back of her head. Nancy takes some breaths as she slowly starts to pick herself up off the floor using her hands.

Nancy is sitting on her knees as she has the top half of her body up. Nancy looks around her, seeing she is in the living room of her house.

While Nancy sees she's in the living room of her house it's night time outside, there's a dark blackness around the living room similar to the area she was just in but not red light shine.

Nancy feels a sharp pain in the back of her head. Nancy puts her left hand on the back of her head. Nancy brings her left hand down, looking at it seeing some blood on her hand and fingers.

Nancy stands up, looking around her. Nancy doesn't see any one in front of her nor to her left or right. Nancy turns around and sees her family standing in front of her.

Amanda, Alice, Kristen and Tina are standing across from Nancy holding weapons in their hands.

Amanda is holding a corkscrew, Kristen is holding a very long knife, Alice is holding a bas bill bat, Tina is holding a ax.

Amanda, Tina, Kristen and Alice stand there looking at Nancy with blood on them their death wounds along with blood on their weapons.

NANCY KRUEGER
(Yells)
What do you want from me?

AMANDA KRUEGER
To help you remember who you are.

KRISTEN KRUEGER
You know who you are on the inside Nancy you just can't remember.

TINA KRUEGER
You feel the truth clawing it's way back into your mind.

Nancy starts to feel another sharp pain in her head. Nancy grunts in pain as she puts her right hand on the right side of her head.

Quick flashes of Nancy killing each of her family members flash before her eyes as she looks at them. Nancy sees and hears the terrifying screams of each member being killed by her.

ALICE KRUEGER
Everything will stop all you have to do is stop fighting let it in.

TINA KRUEGER
You can't escape what you are except it and all the pain will go away.

KRISTEN KRUEGER
Stop fighting let it in.

AMANDA KRUEGER
Let it in honey you are a killer.

DEMON NANCY
You know their telling you the truth.

The flashes and screaming stop as Nancy hears her own voice. Nancy slowly removes her right hand from her head. Amanda/Tina/Kristen and Alice start walking backwards disappearing into the darkness.

Nancy pans her head to the left and doesn't see anyone. Nancy pans her head to the right and sees herself covered in blood with a large cut wound across her neck.

Nancy looks at herself as the other Nancy. Demon takes a few steps closer to Nancy. Nancy doesn't move as she is in fear and shock with what she's seeing.

DEMON NANCY
You've been trying to be the victim but your not the victim you've been trying to convince yourself your seeing things. But deep down you know the truth. You feel the truth trying to show you the real you. The real us.

Demon Nancy takes another step closer to Nancy. Demon Nancy holds out her left hand, wanting Nancy to take her hand.

Nancy stands there looking at Demon Nancy for a few seconds. Nancy slowly starts to pick her right hand up and out, reaching for Demon Nancy's hand.

Nancy grabs and holds Demon Nancy's hand. Demon Nancy's eyes turn red along with Nancy's eyes turning red. Quick flashes of animal's that Nancy has killed along with people she has hurt begin to flux her mind.

Nancy's head is aims down a bit, looking downward at the ground., Demon Nancy has disappeared. Nancy slowly pans her head up, her eyes are not red but she has a evil look in her eyes, along with being covered in blood.