CHAPTER 4: FREAK OUTS

CUT TO.
INT. NANCY'S ROOM-DAY

Nancy is laying in her bed. Nancy opens her eyes, looking at the ceiling. Nancy closes her eyes.

CUT TO.
INT. KITCHEN-DAY

Nancy is in the kitchen. Nancy grabs a cup, setting it on the counter. Nancy turns to the fridge, Nancy opens the left fridge door, Nancy grabs the gallon of sweet tea, Nancy closes the door.

Nancy turning around stepping back to the counter. Nancy poor's the tea, almost filling the cup to the top.

CUT TO.
INT. DINNER ROOM-DAY

Nancy is sitting at the dinner table, Nancy has a plate of eggs and bacon, the cup of sweet tea is seating next to the plate.

Nancy has her phone in her hands, scrolling through pictures and videos of her hand her family. Nancy plays a video of her and her sisters on her birthday before they died.

Once the video is done Nancy lays her phone down on the table, back side facing up.

Nancy takes a sip of sweet tea, sounds of footsteps start. Nancy hears footsteps, she slowly sets the cup on the table. Footsteps get a little louder. Nancy slowly pans her head to the left, Looking behind her.

Nancy doesn't see anyone behind her. Footsteps sound like their above her. Nancy slowly pans her head up. Looking at the ceiling. Footsteps stop.

Nancy slowly pans her head forward, looking straight. A girl is standing on the table.

The girl has blood on her, wearing a black tank top, dark blue Jean pants, all white all stars. The girl is holding her stomach with her right hand.

Nancy stares at the girl in shock. A few seconds go by. The girl is Nancy's mom AMANDA KRUEGER.

NANCY KRUEGER (In shock)Mom

NANCY KRUEGER
(In shock)
Mom.

The girl removes her right hand from her stomach, Amanda's guts fall on to the table. Nancy jumps back, falling out of her seat, hitting the ground. Nancy starts crawling backwards. Amanda starts stepping off the table.

Amanda's guts slide across the table, leaving a blood trail. Amanda steps on to the floor, Amanda's guts slide off the table, dangling from her open stomach. Blood dripping on to the floor.

Amanda walks towards Nancy. Nancy crawl backs as Amanda walks forward. Amanda holds out her right hand.

AMANDA KRUEGER
Nancy, help me help me please.

Nancy continue's to crawl backwards, Nancy hits the wall, stopped from crawling.

NANCY KRUEGER
(Crying tone)
No no no, I can't I can't

AMANDA KRUEGER
I need you to be strong.

NANCY KRUEGER
(Crying tone)
I'm not strong I let this happen I couldn't stop it.

Amanda is standing in front of Nancy. Nancy has a look of shock and fear on her face. Amanda knees down.

AMANDA KRUEGER
Your right your not strong your a failure you fails in school you fails in your life and most of all you fails me.

Amanda holds up her right hand, puts her right hand on Nancy's left cheek, Nancy closes her eyes.

AMANDA KRUEGER
It's okay honey you never helped anyone you failed yourself you failed your friends.

Amanda slowly and maternal slides her right hand down Nancy's cheek, leaving a blood trail down Nancy's cheek.

AMANDA KRUEGER
Your a failure!

Amanda grabs a hold of Nancy's mouth, Nancy screams, shacking, Nancy grabs a hold of Amanda's arm and hand pushing it away. Amanda's hand goes away. Nancy breaths heavy, tears running down her cheeks.

Nancy sniffle's, Nancy slowly opens her eyes. Seeing an empty dinner room. Nancy sits on the floor she brings up her hands, filling her face, covering her eyes, Nancy slides her hands down, wiping tears away.

Nancy takes some deep breaths.

CUT TO.
INT. BATHROOM-DAY

Nancy turns the bathtub knob, turning on the water.

Nancy is sitting up in to tub. Nancy feels relaxed and calm.

INT.BATHROOM-LATER-NIGHT

Time flew by as Nancy nodded off in the tub.

Whispering starts,

WHISPERING VOICES
Nancy.

Nancy opens her eyes. Nancy pans her head to the right. Nobody is in the room. Nancy pans her head to the left and up. Nancy sees it's now full night time. Nancy sighs. Nancy pans her head straight.

I'm the mirror all three sisters appear in the mirror. Standing in front of the tub. Nancy falls under the water. Being pulled. Nancy flailing her arms around completely under water.

Nancy is trying to swing back up but isn't moving. Nancy feels something touching her legs. Nancy pans her head down to see Tina and Kristen ahold of her legs pulling her down. Nancy pans her head up.

Bubbles start flowing out of her mouth, Nancy continues to flail her arms. Not moving. Nancy sees Alice in front of her. Alice has has her hands gripping Nancy's throat chocking Nancy.

Nancy closes her eyes.

CUT TO.
CONTINUE-BATHROOM-NIGHT

Nancy is laying face down on the restroom floor naked.

Nancy starts cuffing up water. Nancy begins to pull herself up from the floor. Nancy stands in front of the mirror. Nancy looks at herself, Nancy sees marks on her neck, Nancy carefully touches her neck with her right hand.