CHAPTER 5: 2ND FREAK OUTS

CUT TO.
INT.NANCY'S ROOM-NIGHT

Nancy opens the door,walks out of the bathroom.

Nancy is wearing a white tank top with a light blue button shirt, top 3 buttons left in button, black pants, white socks.

Nancy looks around her room.

Nancy hears screaming, Nancy jumps a bit.
CUT TO.
INT.HALLWAY-NIGHT

Nancy walks out of her room, turns to the left, walking down the hall. Nancy is fallowing the sound of screaming and music playing. Nancy walks walks pass a room, walks up to the room next to it.

Nancy stops. Nancy hears talking, coming from the room. Nancy slowly opens the door.

CONTINUE-ALICE'S ROOM-NIGHT

Nancy walks in to Alice's room.

Nancy sees the TV is on and playing 2018 Halloween.

Nancy walks up to the TV, Nancy looks around, then grabs the remote turning the TV off. Nancy sets the remote down, turning around. Nancy takes 4 steps away from the TV. the TV turns back on.

Nancy turns around, looking at the TV. Nancy looks around again. Nancy sees Alice standing in the doorway.

ALICE KRUEGER
I've always like that one.

Alice walks over to her bed.

ALICE KRUEGER
Michael was always my favorite killer.

Alice sits on her bed.

ALICE KRUEGER
We had a lot of great times remember Nanc.
CUT TO.
INT.ALICE'S ROOM-DAY-FLASHBACK

Nancy and Alice are laying on the bed, a big bowl of popcorn between them, eating some popcorn. Watching 2018 Halloween.

Nancy and Alice drawing together at Alice's desk. Nancy and Alice playing games while sitting on Alice's bed. Nancy and Alice laughing and smiling.

ALICE KRUEGER
You destroyed what we had. You did this to me.

Nancy sees Alice's dead body laying on the floor in front of her. Nancy falls to her knees starting to cry.

NANCY KRUEGER
( tearing )
No... no...

ALICE KRUEGER
Yes you did you did this Nancy and you can't escape it.

NANCY KRUEGER
( tearing )
I didn't I didn't do this

MANY VOICES
You want to forget what you did. But you're mind will never let you forget.

NANCY KRUEGER
Stop it stop it stop it.

MANY VOICES
You can't forget you'll never forget the truth. You're past will haunt you forever.

NANCY KRUEGER
I couldn't... I tried to save them.

AMANDA KRUEGER
You always hated Alice.

Nancy slowly picks her head up. Nancy sees Amanda standing a few feet in front of her.

NANCY KRUEGER
Mom?

AMANDA KRUEGER
You always tried to hurt Alice.

NANCY KRUEGER
No... I loved her. We fought but I never...

Nancy looks at Alice's body again.

AMANDA KRUEGER
You we're always at each others throats you always said she wasn't your sister.

NANCY KRUEGER
I never meant it I just said things out of anger.

KRISTEN KRUEGER
You said the same to me.

Nancy slowly pans her head to the right. Nancy sees Kristen standing in front of Alice's bed. Kristen is holding a knife in her right hand.

Nancy is hit with some fear as she looks at Kristen.

NANCY KRUEGER
Kris?

KRISTEN KRUEGER
You said we weren't sisters lots of times. You said you're life would be better if you were an only child.

Kristen starts taking steps towards Nancy. Nancy turns over now sitting on the floor with her hands supporting her up. Nancy starts backing away from Kristen.

NANCY KRUEGER
Kris, please put the knife down.

Kristen doesn't say anything and just keeps walking towards Nancy. Nancy starts to breath heavy. Nancy is now against the wall. Nancy hears a very loud and disturbing growl.

Nancy turns her head to the right after hearing the growl very close to her right ear. When Nancy looks to the right she doesn't see anyone or anything.

Nancy only sees the bedroom door fully open along with a completely clear hallway looking through the doorway. Nancy hears the growl again.

Nancy turns her head forward to look at Kristen. When Nancy turns her head forward she doesn't see Kristen. Nancy sees a demonic face right in front of her.

The demonic face is so close to Nancy's face she can feel it's smell of death hot breath.

The demonic face has 3 long curled horns and skin tone of very dark red and green pattern on it's face the demon main skin tone is a very charcoal black with some cracks the demons eyes are a very mixed teal color.

Nancy closes her eyes.

DEMON VOICE
You're mine.

Nancy starts scream and swinging her arms all around.

CUT TO.
INT.NANCY'S ROOM-MORNING

Nancy opens her eyes to see she is not in Alice's room. Nancy stops screaming and moving around. Nancy takes a few heavy breaths.

Nancy looks around her, panning her head left to right then down a bit. Nancy notices she is sitting up in her bed with her back against the bed board.

Nancy turns her head to the right. Nancy taps the screen of her phone. The screen turns on showing Nancy sees it's 3:00AM. Nancy sighs with some frustration.