CHAPTER 7: FRAGMENTS OF HELL

The voices get louder as they get closer to Nancy.

VOICES
You know what you did. You know what you are. You can't escape what you did Nancy. You're not a survivor you're a predator.

NANCY KRUEGER
Stop! Stop it! Stop it!

VOICES
You can't stop what's coming. Your mind tainted by the blood you spilled. There's no running from who you are.

NANCY KRUEGER
I'm not a killer!

THE VOICES STOP. Nancy still stands there with her hands covering her ears. A few seconds go by Nancy hears nothing but silence.

Thinking she's safe and clear Nancy slowly brings her hands down from her ears. Nancy still has her eyes closed as she brings her hands down.

CUT TO.
INT.DARKNESS OF HELL

Nancy still stands still not moving with her eyes closed. Nancy starts to slowly open her eyes.

As Nancy is slowly opening her eyes, she sees nothing but darkness. Small amounts of red glow can be seen in the distance.

There is no furniture nothing that resembles her living room. Nancy looks around her. Nancy hears screams of pain in the distance.

As Nancy looks around her she notices that everything around her is complete darkness with small amounts of red fog. as if she is no longer in her house but somewhere else.

Nancy starts to hear her own voice.

NANCY ( DARKNESS )
I know what I am. I know what I can do. They can't stop treating me this way. I know what I have to do.

Nancy looks around to see if she can see anything or anyone around her. As Nancy looks around she still hears herself talking.

NANCY ( DARKNESS )
You know what you've done to me. I won't let you stop me again. I can't let you leave after what you saw.

Nancy starts to hear her sisters and moms voices in fear.

FAMILY
Nancy, stop stop! ( screams in pain ) Nancy please stop! Don't don't! ( screams in pain ) Nancy! Why are you doing this to me ( sadness ).

Nancy continues to look around with each voice she hears she sees an allusion of herself attacking and killing each of her family members.

Nancy sees an allusion of her mom against the counter doors, sitting on the floor. Nancy is standing over her holding an ax in her hands.

FAMILY
I thought I was your favorite sister (sadness) This is not You. I know you're in there Nancy.

NANCY KRUEGER (DARKNESS)
That girl is gone.

Nancy sees herself stabbing her mom in the gut over and over until Amanda's guts fall out of her stomach. Nancy gasps as she sees Amanda's guys fall out.

The allusion of her mom and her starts to disappear. Once Nancy's mom and her disappear, Nancy is still standing in shock to see what she has done to her family.

Nancy hears the sound of WHISPERING AGAIN. Nancy looks around her but doesn't see anyone around her as she is still in darkness all around her.

Nancy hears her name be whispered in her right ear, Nancy quickly turns her head to the right. Nancy still doesn't see anyone next to her.

Nancy hears her name be called again. The sound of the whispering doesn't sound close to Nancy but she feels someone or something's presence around her.