Rescue Mission

The alarm in the capital building continue to sound as Cyanide, Silver Bullet, and Atomic Light made there way threw the hallways to find Silvers daughter Missile Kid. They all stoped when they heard a scream and took off in the direction of it till they reached a door that was locked. Silver kicked the door down where she saw her daughter in the room with The Director. The trio ran in the room as The Director was exiting threw another door, she was shot in the shoulder by Cyanide before she could get out of the room. Dracs and Scarecrows were filling into the room.
        Silver made her way to her daughter while Atomic Light and Cyanide covered her. They rushed back out threw the door they came threw and down the halls to the front off the building. Once they reached the exit Silver set Missle down and helped the others kill the dracs that were hot on their tail. Atomic Light saw a drac sneaking up behind Cyanide and blasted the thing it hit the floor with a thud.
       The group made there way out of the building and into their car before plowing threw dracs and scarecrows that littered the streets of the city. They made their way down the getaway mile quickly with cars from blind following behind. As Silver drove frantically away from the cars Cyanide and Atomic started blasting at the cars and people in them. Many of the dracs were taken out but there were still many behind them.
         In the distance Silver noticed another car coming straight at them. Atomic noticed too and informed Cyanide. Many more lazers started to be fired at the cars from blind. People started to get out of the car up ahead. While still shooting Silver came to a stop right before the car. She told missle to stay in the car and stay down. The trio got out of the car and started taking out dracs and scarecrows left and right. Cyanide blasted a drac that was sneaking up on on Atomic Light.
       With the help from the other killjoys the enemy's declined significantly. All of a sudden a scream is heard and they look to see missle kid being held by a drac before any of the three could react the drac was dropped with a laser and behind the drac stood a killjoy with bright red hair and a yellow laser gun. With 3 others behind him.