The Kids Dont Care If Your All Right Honey

*Time Skip A Few Days*
Shelby, Ashlee, and Nat were sitting at a booth in the front of the dinner planning out what they were gonna do for the day. Shelby planned on hanging out with Cherri today. While Ashlee was planning on going and visiting her brother and dad. Nat jump on the opportunity to go with her because him and her brother have had a thing going on for a bit.

             As Nat and Ashlee were making there way out of the dinner Grace ran up and latched onto her moms leg and started to ask if she could go with them. After Ashlee said yes they made their way to their vehicle, Party and Ghoul stopped them and asked where they were going. Ashlee told them we where going to go visit my brother and dad. Can we tag along with you guys asked Ghoul. Nat and Ashlee just looked at each other and smiled before they both agreed to them coming. While Ashlee was driving to her dads place Ghoul and Party were discussing how this route looked so familiar. When Ashlee pulled into the lot at the shack Ghoul and Party were shocked. Your dad is Doctor D asked Party. Grace started to giggle before sticking her tongue out at party and saying yeah doofus he's also my grandpa

         As they made their way to the door Pony came rolling out fast toward Nat as they reached him Pony picked Nat up and started twirling around in circles. After Nat was placed down Pony kissed him on the cheek. Pony can you not do that in front of me or Grace I don't need to know what you do to one of my best friends, and Grace doesn't need to see that right now. Pony scuffed before rolling up to Ashlee and playfully putting her in a headlock. As the two wrestled around Doctor D came outside and greeted the group before having them all come in.

           Party scuffed as Pony put his arm around Nat and walked in. Ghoul laughed at Party cause he was obviously jealous. The group all went in and started talking. After about a hour Pony noticed Party eyeing him and Nat up and down. Pony got up skated right up to party and said you know if you wanna be involved in this relationship you could have just asked before reaching for his face and pulling him in for a kiss. As they separated they were still connected with a string of saliva. Party was completely red in the face. Grace bursted out laughing before hollering EWWW Party and Pony are swapping spit. Pony enough Doctor D said. Ghoul just busted out laughing before walking over to where Grace and Ashlee where. Nat went over to Pony and Party and pulled them both toward the couch.

Doctor D was talking to Grace and asking how she was doing and just haveing a grandpa and granddaughter moment, while Ashlee and Ghoul where talking about how the drac routes seem to be getting closer to the dinner and  how they should bring it up to Dr. D. After Grace and her grandpa were done talking Ashlee and Ghouls went to talk to doctor d about how close the the routes have been getting to the dinner. Doctor D told them they need to be keeping a eye out in case of any danger, and to keep each other safe.
        It was getting later in the day and was about time for us to all head back. We tried gathering everyone up before noticing that Pony, Party, and Nat where gone. Ashlee and Ghoul made their way back toward Pony's room and heard the bed squeaking. Ashlee obviously knowing what they were doing started to make fake throwing up noises as Ghoul laughed his ass off and told the three to stop screwing and get out here cause where leaving. Pony came out of the bed room red faced . Nat walked out with Party in their arms and motioned for Pony to follow them to the car . As Ashlee and Ghoul walked out Ghoul had a asleep Grace in his arms and walked to the passenger seat and sat down with her as Ashlee got in the driver seat and started to drive back to the dinner
            As they arrived they all were greeted by Shelby and Cherri who we're sitting in a booth at the dinner. Jet walked out of the kitchen with some power pup that he had  tried spicing up for the group Ghoul had to wake Grace up so they all could set down and eat. After eating Grace ran up to Ghoul and wanted him to carry her to Jets room for the night cause she was tired. The couples started to disappear back to their rooms for the night. While Ashlee and Ghoul made their way to the roof were they would sit for watch duty tonight.