I Need To Tell You Something

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING

Toni was getting lost in the redhead's eyes again, "And maybe, if you want to, I could take you on a date afterwards?" Cheryl asked. Toni found herself wanting to be around the redhead more and more. She was so used to having her walls built very high but Cheryl was bound to knock them right down. Not that the brunette was complaining, of course. "I'd love that," Toni smiled. Cheryl was also looking into Toni's eyes now which gave the brunette lots of feelings she hadn't felt before, not even with Fangs. Especially not with Fangs. "How does a movie premiere sound?" Cheryl offered the brunette with a smile. Toni didn't mind where the two girls went on a date as long as it was with Cheryl. "Sounds awesome," Toni spoke softly and put a loose piece of red hair behind Cheryl's ear. Cheryl's heart was racing and she could hardly form her sentences. "Hmm then it's a date. I'm sure Scarlett will like you," The redhead hinted at the movie with a smirk. Toni just wanted to kiss that smirk off her face. "Can I kiss you again?" Toni asked.
"Of course," The redhead smiled. Cheryl thought it was adorable that Toni was asking for permission to kiss her. Toni put her hands on Cheryl's waist and crashed their lips together. Cheryl kissed back immediately then there was a loud thunder strike and the power went off but Toni kept kissing the redhead, deepening it. Cheryl pushed a bit of tongue into the kiss which caused a quiet moan to escape her lips and Cheryl moved to straddle the brunette and Toni moaned again. Cheryl pulled away from the kiss, which caused their lips to make a sound as they disconnected. "Fuck," Toni said quietly and Cheryl giggled softly. "Do you have any candles?" Cheryl asked the brunette. Toni nodded, pointing to the cupboard below the TV so Cheryl got off Toni's lap and made her way to the cupboard to grab some candles. This was when Toni realised there was something Cheryl didn't know yet. She figured that now was a good time to tell her. When Toni was born, she had a fully functioning penis and still had it now. Cheryl needed to know. "Uh Cher?" Toni spoke nervously. She was nervous because she didn't want this to ruin the chances of her and Cheryl having a relationship. "Yeah?" Cheryl answered, placing the candles down. "I uhm need to tell you something," Toni admitted looking at the ground. Cheryl lit the candles, "What is it?" the redhead asked, confused. Toni was very nervous and when she got nervous she procrastinated from the thing she was nervous about. "Firstly this is hella romantic," She spoke with a hitch in her voice. The nerves were very clear. Cheryl smiled at Toni's comment and sat down next to her. "What is it?" Cheryl asked once again. Toni couldn't find the words to just say it so she thought it'd be best if the redhead figured it out another way. "Straddle me," Toni told the taller girl. Cheryl was very confused by this, "What?" Cheryl asked, furrowing her eyebrows but Toni was feeling a little dominant so she acted on it, "You heard." She spoke with a smirk and Cheryl nodded before straddling the brunette and there's a bulge in her jeans. This surprised the redhead but not in a bad way. "Toni is that-?" Cheryl began to speak and Toni's face went bright red which gave Cheryl a non-verbal answer. "I'm going to take that as a yes," Cheryl smirked. Toni decided to just say it now. "I was born with a dick." She told the redhead, looking down again. "Hmm no need to be ashamed and plus..." Cheryl leaned in and whispered in Toni's ear, "I find that really hot," Cheryl's whisper caused Toni to get hard. "Hmm someone's a little excited," Cheryl smirked and Toni blushed hard. "I'm uh going to go to the bathroom," Toni spoke, about to get up but the redhead had other ideas. "How about I help," Cheryl offered but Toni was thinking about the fact they had only just kissed for the first time. "You don't need to do that," Toni reassured the redhead but she shook her head. "I want to," Cheryl told the brunette who nodded. The girls kissed again and this time Cheryl deepened it then began to grind on Toni's dick. "Oh fuck..." Toni said in a moan so Cheryl continued what she was doing and kissed the brunette's neck. "Oh!" Toni shouted in a moan then Cheryl stopped what she was doing. Toni pouted. "Why did you stop?" Toni asked and the redhead smirked before making eye contact with Toni. "Because I'm going to do something else," This caused Toni to gulp. "Oh fuck," Toni said quietly and Cheryl got off the brunette's lap before kneeling down in front of the couch and Toni watched her. "Oh my god, you're so hot," Toni spoke softly and Cheryl tied her hair back before unbuttoning Toni's jeans. "Can I?" Cheryl asked the brunette. Toni nodded, "Yes," Toni said with confidence but before anything else could happen between the two girls, Fangs walked in after going out with his friends. "What the hell?!" He shouted, getting upset at the sight in front of him.